Chapter 9 Fly Babe Fly

Izzy reached the ground within seconds. As she thought Ashley was down pacing around waiting for her.

"Where the hell have you been?" Ashley said as she ran over to Izzy and Sapphire. " Ive been wating here for hours!"

"Ash, calm down ive been gone for less then an hour." Izzy said with a laugh.

Izzy dismounted her dragon and hugged her pissed off friend. Izzy laughed into Ashleys neck and sighed and sat back up on her dragon.

" Its so beautiful up there you know, we need to teach you to kelt and then we can maybe get out of this horrid place. It smells worse then a school bathroom!" Izzy said as she looked up at the morning sky. The sun rose and started to take its place.

" Izzy, you know I am afraid of hights. There is no way im gunna be able to fly without freaking out." Ashley explained.

" Ash, you will be able to. Just go get the saddle and Amethyst. Ill wait here."

Ashley returned with the purple dragon in its large form all saddled up and ready to fly. Amethyst looked at Ashley with anticipation.

" Well, you have gotten me this far. Fuck it. Lets do this! " Ashley said as she hopped on to her dragon.

Amethyst spread her beautiful purple wings and took off with Ashley clinging to her for dear life. Izzy just laughed and hopped on Sapphire.

" Kelt" Izzy thought to her dragon " Lets go see if Ash is okay."

Izzy took off with grace as her dragon flew virtically into the sky. Izzy and Sapphire were ment to be. They were pared now. Izzy grabbed the saddle and started to losen it. Reaching down and unbluckling the six buckles.

" What are you doing?" Sapphire sent.

" Getting rid of this horrid thing. Id rather sit on your back then a piece of leather."

" Fine. Ill get you handles then."

Sapphires scales pushed up to give Izzy a place to hang on.

******

Ashley was below Izzy now. Ashley saw a saddle fell and knew what Izzy was up to. Izzy had always hated saddles. Ash rode higher. Her saddle already gone. The two became level with one another and they flew above the compound. The land beyond the walls was ugly, barren and dark.

" Wow. That makes the maze look nice." Izzy said as she stared out.

Ashley nodded. They flew and flew until they came to the city. The city that had taken them away from their families. What the girls saw was not what they expected.