Chapter 4 Pick your Wepon

It was 8:00 am. Both girls were already awake. They heard an ear piercing alarm go off. They both sat up and screamed. Over the intercom they heard, " Rise and shine girls! You have a hard task awaiting you. Report to the Weapons hall immediately!"

" Weapons hall?" Megan asked

" Yep. Follow me"

The girls walked down and up flights of stairs, down halls and finally found a room named "The Gathering Weapons Hall" They walked in. The Governor was waiting for them.

"Hello girls. Please, select a knife and a sword and a bow."

Izzy and Ashley both walked up to the Weapons holder. Izzy selected a camouflage bow, a 6 inch half serrated knife, and a steel sword. Megan selected a long bow, a 5 inch knife and a iron sword.

" Please take the supply backpacks next to me."

Both girls retrieved there supply backpack.

" Good. Now, please, a walk with me."

As the Governor started to walk the girls followed him.

" Now, as you can see we have a very dull building. But this isn't even the main part. You must survive in the Maze. Nobody has ever made it out alive. But if you were to make it out alive I would let you go home to your family. Do you agree?"

" Yes" Both girls said calmly.

"Good. Now, Enter the Maze. Good luck."

The stone doors opened to something beautiful. There were trees and grass and animals. It was beautiful. The girls knew they wernt alone. They slowly walked out into the Maze. The doors shut behind them.

" Good luck " The Governor said in an evil voice.

The girls looked at each other and started in to the maze.