Chapter 2 Big Stone Walls

They had been riding for over a day.

" I wonder what it will be like." Ashley said

"I have no idea." Izzy replied.

" Whats that?" Ashley said sounding scared

" hmm?"

"That."

Izzy turned her head to see huge stone walls. They looked old and rough. As if they have been there for thousands of years. The car turned to the stone walls.

" Uh, sir?" Izzy asked.

"QUIET" the driver yelled.

Izzy shrank back in her seat. Ashley looked afraid. She was scared of the idea that something was gunna happen to them.

" I'm scared now." Izzy whispered into Ashleys ear.

Ashley just shook her head in agreement. The girls had no idea what they were in for but they didn't like it. The car slowly came to a stop. The driver rolled down the window.

" Look out" The driver said quickly and quietly.

Ashley and Izzy looked out. All they saw was stone. And a phrase carved into the stone. The phrase made there stomachs turn. The phrase read " The Gathering"

" oh no." They whispered

"GET OUT!" Yelled the driver

Ashley and Izzy have never ran so fast. They didn't believe it was happening. All of the things they had heard about The Gathering. They were all lies. Megan started to cry.

" You have to stay strong. I don't know what's in there but we can face it. Together. Now, let's go." Izzy coaxed Ashley to the front gate. They could feel the cold air flowing off the stone. It made there stomach twist. Izzy set Ashley away from the stone wall. She walked up too it, touched it. Nothing.

" This is all a scam. We're gunna die out here!" Ashley said. Izzy could tell she was starting to panic.

" No. Don't think like that. We will be okay. We just have to get in there."

" You wanna go inside that? Hell knows what's on the other side." Ashley was crying at this point.

" You stay here. I'll look around." Izzy wasn't as confident as she sounded. Then out of the blue, the walls opened. With