1} 𝑃𝑎𝑤𝑛

Hello!! I'm so excited to share this new story with all of you! I also finished my first story, "Jealousy; Armin Arlert" so I'll be working on this story full time now! :)
[This is now a completed story]

I want to warn you that there will be smut in later chapters. There is also quite a bit of Eren x Reader in here too, but it's still an Armin fanfic. If you want a more Armin/Plot-focused story, I recommend: Love my Kill; Armin Arlert.

I will say, although this is my story with the most views, it's certainly not my best work. If you'd like a story similar to this but with a less annoying y/n and better writing, I recommend:

Deceiving Lips: A Devil's Tale
(Eremin x Reader)

Here are a few general warnings for this story, but I'll also put warnings in individual chapters.

This story contains mature themes & language.

TW:
alcohol use, smoking,
blood, manipulation use, mature language, sexual intercourse, dirty talk.

I want to point out that I don't encourage or romanticize toxic behavior/relationships, it's simply used for this specific story's purpose.

That's all for now, so, here's the story!

♣️🤍🖤🖤🖤♥️🖤🖤🖤🤍♠️

If only I'd known then, what was I was getting into

If only I'd known then, what was I was getting into. I hate him, I hate him so much. I was wrong to give him a chance.

Armin Arlert. Every teacher in high school loved him, but they all loved you too. For years, you were each other's rivals. He was smart, and so were you. However, you hated the guy. He'd throw nasty looks at you and talk shit about you to his closest friends. There was one thing that irked you more than anything though, and that was how he was the sweetest, kindest, purest guy whenever he was around anyone else. Hell, he was even like that with you, that is if someone was watching.

You were in your second year at college. Your best friend, Sasha was your dorm mate. She was energetic, kind, and fun to be around. There was also Eren Jeager. He lived next to you and Sasha's dorm with his not-so-friend, Floch Forester.

Eren, where to start with him? He went to the same high school as you, Armin, and Sasha. You knew who he was, but didn't bother to get involved with him until uni. In high school, he always seemed to be slacking off and doing his own thing. Guys like him didn't peak your interest.