8} 𝐺𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

You were quick to realize it was Eren

You were quick to realize it was Eren. After all, it didn't make sense for Armin to talk to someone for that long and then say the person came to talk to you. "Could you give me a minute?" You told Armin, on your way to his room to get your things and get dressed back into your clothes.

"You heard her, so wait," Armin told Eren, his tone changing again.

You entered Armin's room and quickly put your boots and dress back on. You tied your hair into a low, loose bun, and found sticky notes on Armin's desk. You still didn't have his number, so you wrote a small note.

Thank you so much! I hope I didn't inconvenience you too much. Btw, here's my number.

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx   

- Y/n

You left the sticky note on top of the shirt you folded that Armin had lent you. After that, you started walking to the door. You started breathing, hoping to somehow calm yourself down. You weren't feeling all that well since you were a tad bit hungover and the entire situation wasn't helping you much.

You got to the door, thanked Armin, and then stepped outside. "Come back if anything goes wrong okay?" Armin said as you stepped out. You turned back and nodded at the blond. Turning around, away from the door, you found Eren was leaning against a tree, smoking. You didn't want to admit it, but he looked really fine right then. He looked over to you, awkwardly saying, "Hey."

"Hey." You replied a bit sharply.

"Can we, uh, talk somewhere else?" Eren asked after a short pause.

"Yeah, sure."

You followed Eren to a bench, where you both sat down. It was still early and the sun was beaming. Surely something an in-love couple would love.

"Look, y/n... I'm sorry. I know it doesn't amount to much but I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking-"

"You're right, it doesn't amount to much. How do you expect me to trust you after that?" You weren't speaking to him angrily, you just wanted to know his motives.

"Look, I don't know. I really don't. I guess I got lost in the moment? I know it's not an excuse but-"

"You're right, it's not an excuse. Who knows what you would've done if Armin wasn't there to pull you aside." You interrupted.

"Y/n, what do we do? I'll be honest and say I wanna keep trying. I do wanna date you and I don't want to just throw everything away."

You looked down at your hands, you weren't sure either. What Eren did was wrong, but was it completely unforgivable? Your head felt a bit clouded, but a blurred answer appeared regardless. You never thought you'd say anything like what you were about to say, but something about Eren, you just couldn't give up yet.