19} 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝐻𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼

TW: slight angst

ErenI watch as her short, black hair flows through the wind

Eren
I watch as her short, black hair flows through the wind. She has the same pink lips as she did before. Her eyes are dark like a knight's. She's here. She's really here. I feel that it's only me and her in the world. No other woman has ever made me feel as star-struck.

I'm standing on the other side of the crosswalk, walking towards the coffee shop I just saw her enter. Y/n telling me to be me, the real me, is probably the best advice I've ever received. I want to change. For her. For Mikasa.

I'm walking toward her and I'm a nervous wreck. She didn't have to look so good. After so long, she's still Mikasa. Mikasa. What is this burning feeling going through my body? Am i going insane? Am I sick?

You woke up before Armin did and opened your phone to find it bombarded with texts from Eren. He was going on a date. He wanted advice to make it go well. You knew Eren well enough, he could be an ass when he wanted to be, but he could be overly caring too. Underneath the careless facade, there was a boy who just looked for love from one person. Mikasa.

Before the two of you started dating, you were made aware of his history with Mikasa. It was probably hormones, the reason as to why you agreed to date him. It's in the past though, so thinking about the destined-to-fail relationship amounted to nothing.

After setting your phone down, you hugged Armin, trying not to wake him.

"How long do you plan to stay in bed?" Armin mumbled from under the covers.

"You're awake?"

"Mhmm."

"You should've told me so I could do this earlier." You began to kiss him all over his bare neck and cheek. His skin felt so smooth and warm against your lips.

"Haha! Y/n!" Armin laughed.

"I love you." You told him as your kisses came to a halt.

Armin turned around and looked at you for a second as if eating you with his eyes. "Let's go on a date. 8 pm I'll pick you up."

"Really?" Your face lit up.

"It's long overdue."

"Alright then." You scooted over, sitting up as the sun blinded you. "I'm gonna get changed and go back to get ready for tonight, okay?"

"Wait..." He tugged on your arm. "Stay a little longer."

Looking at his sweet smile made it impossible to keep moving. Agreeing to stay with him for a little bit, you got into the sheets again. You put your face into his neck, kissing him a little and absorbing the smell of him. He smelled like ocean-blue lavender if that's even a thing. His sweet scent.