23} 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑜 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒-𝐹𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟

Hello! I really recommend playing these songs while reading! I've based off a few descriptions and things on them. Here are the songs in order:

Night Fever - From "Saturday Night Fever" Soundtrack

You Should Be Dancing - Edit / From "Saturday Night Fever" Soundtrack

Stayin' Alive  

More Than A Woman

How Deep Is Your Love

All by the Bee Gees.

You took a shot, then looked down at your food, realizing you could come back to it

You took a shot, then looked down at your food, realizing you could come back to it. Taking Armin's hand, you let him lead you to the colorful-lit dance floor; Eren and Mikasa following behind. There were many dancing, it was almost as if it were really the 1970s. "Night Fever" was playing as you stepped onto the floor. You held Armin's hand, dancing to the beat of the loud music which was now, the only thing you could hear.

It was as if your heartbeat was in your feet, it was leading you through every step as Armin's warm hand touched yours, lighting your heart on fire. Eren and Mikasa were next to you and Armin, also stepping along to the beat of the music, couldn't keep his blue eyes off of you. Music notes were in the air and love was flowing through the air. "Here I am, prayin' for this moment to last. Livin' on the music so fine." Sang the song.

You looked down at yourself and watched as your dress seemed to alternate colors with the slow, but flashing lights. The color of your skin seemed to be constantly changing too. Armin's earrings sparkled with all the different colors shined on them. Blue. Green. Red. Orange. Purple.

Mikasa was eyeing Eren the entire time, watching as he let himself go. A sillier, sweeter side of Eren came out when he was with his other half, Mikasa. He seemed so careless on the dance floor, flowing through each movement. His now-shorter hair was dancing along with him as he threw his head to the electrifying beat of the music. "Gimme that night fever, night fever." He lip-synced dancing with Mikasa, their fingers now intertwined.

The song was coming to a close, "You Should Be Dancing" taking its place. Armin's face instantly lit up. His plump pink lips formed into a smile, displaying his perfect pearly whites. His eyes quickly widened, he almost jumped from the excitement as he led you deeper into the floor. "Y/n, get ready," he said keeping you nearby and as close to him as possible. His vest shuffling as he moved you through the crowd.

You started to feel a little overwhelmed, there were a lot of people. Armin noticed a tint of distraught on your face and stopped. He looked at you, gave you a sweet warm smile, and lightly caressed the back of your hand lightly with his thumb. He pulled you into him, picking up the rhythm and allowing you to easily follow along.