Chapter Two

Matthew

I was in my office at home drinking tea while I went through my students's personal information and passing it to the computer, as I was doing this one name caught mu attention; it was the girl from yesterday. The redhead who arrive late at my class. The was something about her that intrigued me. I want to know more. She seems different than the others I brought to bed. Soon my memories returned to that very same day. The first time we met.

Flashback

I was nervous for today. It was my first day teaching. I love the medicine more than staying in one place with bunch off almost adults who didn't appreciated the art of the human body. I dress in my usual clothes into a white collar shirt with blue stripes with my sleeves rolled up, dark grey vest and trousers and a dark grey tie, black belt and shoes. I leave my hair messy and I put some cologne. Grabbing my bag, phone and car keys I leave the penthouse. I entered the elevator humming softly to the song, when the door opened I went outside and walk straight to my car, I get inside turning the engineer on and drove to college, after an hour I arrive and park the car. I look at my clock and saw I was early; I have an hour until class started. I grab my phone and start playing a game I have saved on my phone. I was winning until my mother call me.

"Good morning sweetie." Her warm voice filled my ears. I had missed her a lot. "Morning mother, ¿Are you not in class?" I asks her and I heard her chuckle softly.

"I do, but I'm just taking a break to call my dearest son and wish him good luck on his first day." Is been a week since I last saw her and I miss her like crazy. I miss Saldord. And mu annoying sister and Phil, Leo and Dixon.

"Thank you mother. I need that." I smile. It felt like I was back in middle school.

"Don't be nervous. You be fine they would love you." She said with a smiling tone.

¿How did she know I was nervous? I thought to myself.

"Because, I'm your mother Mattie. And I know when my kids are having a bad time and because you said that out loud." She laugh as I smile to myself.

"¡¡Mamma!! Don't call me Mattie. Is embarrassing when you call me like that. I'm not a kid anymore; I am a grown man now."

"You always be my little Mattie." I could heard the smirk in her voice. She was teasing me knowing I dislike whenever she calls me like that. My mum was always the person I go to if I have problems or something was bugging me. She was always there for me. She is the person that brought me back together whenever I felt like disappearing.

"Your father would be so proud of you Matt, proud of the man you become now." She said and I could catch a hint of sadness on her tone. My parents love each other so much I never saw them fight. They were a loving couple I wish I have that one day. Is very sad that my sister didn't remember him, remember how much they love each other. Even though I was still a kid I remember him a little. My mother always told me how much I look like him; I got his eyes and his smile.

I wish I have that type of love one day.

"I know he is mother." I reply looking around the campus realizing the parking lot was getting filled with students.

"Your sister wants to speaks to you; she won't leave me alone until she speaks with you." I laugh and imagine my little sister pulling the arm of our mother like when she was six years old; she would look funny now that she has twenty-four years old.

"¿What are you laughing about Mattie?" she asks I could tell she was smiling even though she is on the other line of the phone.

"Oh nothing midget."