Chapter 15 (Edited)

"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through My Eyes, Only then would you realize how special you are to me."

Matt's POV

Anette been taking care of me this whole week and I'm grateful for that no one ever do that beside my mother or Nathaniel. I feel bad for scaring him like that, I won't recover completely, but I know I can do this with some help.

"Are you going to sit there and daydream or help me making the dinner?" Her sweet voice took me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry love what did you say?" She glared at me and she let out a long sigh of annoyance. Why she is annoyed? I lean my head to the side confuse. She gives me an angry look. Which make her look so hot right now. I grinned.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Is annoying. Stop it." She yelled at me placing her hands in her hips, giving me an hard blazing look now her beautiful green eyes were a dark green, If she has her flaming red hair it would look like fire matching her shade red face.

"Because your beautiful and I can't keep my eyes off of you." She blush but recovered and glares at me.

"Don't even tried Strafford I'm still mad and you are sitting there staring at me without helping me."

"Why are you cooking in the first place? Who cook at 4 pm?"

"The maids and my mother." After she say that I took very interested in her, I want to know more about her.

"You have maids?" She nodded.

"Why? I mean you don't look like one of does girls." She chuckled.

"My father is the most importan Doctor and Lawyer from France and you already know him, My mother she was a famous dancer which I heritage her dancing skills, She comes from a family that has for generations working with Vitners, And when my grandparents died she inheritage, my uncle did not want it as it had a hotel company or something like that, She also inheritage the factory and the company. Our wines are the most important and famous from all over France." Her accent was stronger. It turn me on.

"Oh interesting but why are you cooking?"

"Nathaniel probably will appeard in any minute I better be prepared." Very true, that lad eats a lot.

"Tell me more about you." she looks at me weird then bites her lips, Did she realized how that turn me on? I wish I could kiss it, but wait I can do that right?

"What do you want to know?"

"What's your favorite color?"

"Green yours?"

"I could said blue but green is now my favorite color." I winking at her.

"And why is that." She blush.

"Because you have the most beautiful green eyes I ever seen." Her face went red I smile at the effect I was causing on her.

"Who are you best friend?"

"Arlene and Freddy but you already know that and yours?"

"Nathaniel." I wonder if she likes that Freddy guy, I always see her with him they looks so close that makes me jealous he still her frome me, she is mine did I said that? The lad is great and funny to be around with. But I want her to be mine and only mine.

I won't share her with anybody, she is to innocent to realize that all of those bastard want to get into her panties, To bad she is MINE. Oh god I sound so possessive I'm turning into Dylan I shivered at tht thought.

I saw Anettes face is loos like O.o I wonder why?

"Why are you looking me like that?"

"You been staring at me the whole time you face constantly change for angry, desire, smirk and one of horror why is that?" Oh she is to cute an innocent can I keep her and take her home. Oh never mind she is already at my home.

"You are a really weird."

"How long did you and that Freddy guy been friends?" You have to ask your moron. She looks at me strangely.

"Freddy and I know each other since childhood our family always traveles to Italy or viceversa. His grandparents were very good friends of mine they too have a vintners and that's why we always travel and since then we became beat friends his mother is my good-mother same for my mum. "

"Why you ask?"

"Do you like him?" She looks at me in shock.

"Why you ask such things?" I can see that she still in shock. But smile at me.

"I feel uncomfortable to see you both hang it around so much."

"Oh god Matt he is gay." She laugh. I knew that, but you never know. I have to eliminate the competition or know whit who I'm competing.

"And if he become straight?" Yeah what would happene if he become straight for her? He would take her away from me. I won't let that happen she is mine.

"Why are you asking that? Is because of him or me? Don't tell me your going to the other side?" She smirk at me giving me the same strange look when I ask about him.

"What no! Of course not and I can prove it to you I don't swing that way." She was about to reply when we heard the door being close it.

"Honey I'm home." Nathaniel yelled. Arse.

When he saw me he didn't wasted any second and throw his arms around me I hug him back, I heard him cry.

"Matt your ok, your ok! Thank you Anette thank you so much for bring me back my best friend." Aww...he missed me how cute. He then hit me on the back of my head.

"Ow! That hurt what was that ford?"

"Don't you dare Matthew, don't you dare scare me like that, what you were thinking your asshole? You could be dead is that what you want? Making us suffer like that? What would your Mother say? What Avanna would sy? Did you think no one will miss you?" He hit me once again.

"I get it just stop hitting my head. It hurst you know." He ignored me and hit me one last time.

"Bloody hell Nath." I rubbed my head while he laugh. Yeah laugh while you can you git.

"Language." She point at both of us and give us a plate of what is that? And when did she finish cooking?.

"What is that Anette?" Nathaniel ask.

"That is Boeuf Bourguignon." She say in French. I love when she talk French I found it hot.

"What?"

"Is a traditional French Stew."

"Oh is smell delicious."

"Thank you now eat before it get cold." We start eating she just eat the vegetable I wonder why? Oh yeah she's vegan. When we finish I help her clean the ditches, We spend the rest of the afternoon playing video games and she was just sitting on the sofa drawing us.

She look up and blush when she realize I was staring at her. I smile and she smile back to me.

"You know we could rid of Nathaniel and have the rest of the afternoon for us." I told her.

"Yeah, but he miss you another time maybe." She keep smiling at me wary. I need to plan something to make her mine officially. I can't waisted more time without her by my side.

I love that feeling I get when I see your smile.