2:A new Ally

Y/N P.O.V 

I turned to face the side and started  running . I saw up ahead it had a good bit of bush so maybe I can somehow hide there or at least get it off my tracks . 

Someone's P.O.V 

The big gate opened so I went through although it didn't look like it was gonna lead anywhere special , it just looked like another forest thingy . I walked through and looked up ahead . There was lots of bush trashing to the side in the air which meant there was another monster however it wasn't coming this way and it seemed to have a certain target so there may be a possibility that there are others who are here like me . I jogged preparing to run with in hope there is another survivor . 

Y/N P.O.V 

I have been running for minutes now . I am not good at running at all I suck at sports and I'm surely not  a survivalist . It so happens that my life is on the line that I am giving my all . My paste was finally slowing down although I'm not even sure how I made it this far in the first place . My heart raced at the sight infront of me . .....

Dead End ......

All there was  a set of leaves and vines on the wall with two ways but I tripped and fell . The monster was now towering over me . I slid my self back slowly until my back hit the wall . If I suddenly stood up to run it may eat or swallow me in a second . This is my end ....The monster head lowered to the ground , multiple eyes fixed on me , as it came cloer and closer until it's teeth was by my face and it's drool was dripping on the ground . 

Woosh ! * 

I couldn't even blink twice as I was already running with someone . I looked back and saw the monster looking around in confusion until our eyes locked and it started chasing me . I looked towards my hand , which someone was holding . It was a miracle . Turns out there were other survivors aside from me . I looked up at the person . It was ....

a girl who looked like he had some kind of pirate styled suit ?

a girl who looked like he had some kind of pirate styled suit ?......Either way I was grateful for the help . We were moving super fast -well-she was pulling me along . Even though I', struggling to keep up , I never ran this fast in my life . She almost seemed accustomed to this ! We jumped out of the way just in time to evade a large chomp .   We kept running and running but this girl looks like she never gets tired . 

Welp , the end of the road

Welp , the end of the road . There was a huge wall with vines again and a bit of blooming flowers. There was absolutely nowhere to run . After all that hope for nothing . The monster was  closing in on us . For the first time , the girl looked scared d but she tried to keep it hidden. I tripped on something while stepping back and accidently hit my head on the wall . My vision was blurry and I  felt like I was swaying until it was blank . 

Someone's P.O.V

I saw the girl pass out and the monster was getting closer to eat her but her eyes suddenly popped open and she jumped on to her feet in a second and grabbed a long wooden stick that was laying next to her . Before the monster could rush her she shoved the stick into his head and it went all the way through it's chin . It shrieked in agony but the girl wasn't done yet . She held on to the wooden stick as the monster got back tall on it's feet while moving around in pain . The girl took the wooden stick and kept stabbing it over and over until it was dead . Just a little while ago she looked innocent and in fear and now all of a sudden she's giving off a whole different personality ? Weird . I'm not sure if she knew and waited for the right moment to attack or if she didn't want me to see if she was strong in case I got scared orrr ...I'm not sure but having her around can be useful . 

Y/N P.O.V 

My head was aching as I struggled my way on my buttt . I saw the corpse of the monster laying on front of me . I got looked around wondering who did this then I saw the gilr staring at me holding out a hand . I look it .

Y/N-"U-um did you do this ...."

????-"No , you did ."

Y/N-"No I didn't ."

????-"You don't remember ??"

Y/N-"No..."

????-"Either way the good thing is that it's dead and there doesn't seem to be anymore ." Just then a loud crash caught our ears so we got on alert . We realized it was the big gate . It was opening . We sprinted towards it just in case it closes all of a sudden . 

.........

Y/N P.O.V 

When we arrived I was relieved and surprised just a little . I thought there would be more survivors but not this many . There were lots of people who had unique and different styles in fashion . Some looked though , weird , normal , gamer-ish , fearful etc. I walked in along with the girl I met earlier . There was a long metal sitting thing attached to the wall for people to sit . We sat on it and the door suddenly closed and the entire room started to shake a bit . I guess we were in an elevator . ...I wasn't sure what was going on .

In about a minute we seemed to have landed . The elevator door opened and it lead into some kind of metal facility that had no doors , windows , nothing . 

Voice * "Welcome !"

Everyone got startled from the sudden voice that seemed to be on a P.A system . 

Voice*" You all must be wondering what's going on and how did you get here .... "

Voice * "Well I will explain , this is a special private land that was built for ....entertainment purposes . ...You see you all are being watched as we speak right now , anyways let's begin , I'll explain later -if you survive ."

Y/N P.O.V 

Those words was all it took to start a commotion . A small bustling of mixed emotions revered through the facility . 

*grrrrrrr*

I wasn't sure if it was just my imagination but there were growls . I noticed a few others looked alerted as well . 

*grrrrrr*

..........