5:The 1st victim .

Y/N P.O.V 

So someone actually decided to initiate the game . Either way it was bound to happen eventually because I'm sure whoever owns this place may want to start using bribe on everyone. 

Monokuma-"So here's how it works . Since we have so many of you and not all of you are even here ...I will allow you to spend the day searching for clues and evidence . Tomorrow night we will decided the murderer . Remember careful who you choose , cause you'll technically be relying on people who have the right person but it has to be a bigger quantity than the other voters . 

Hearing that gives me shivers to the core . To think we have to decided between so many people ... and even if we manage to get the one we need to get most of the people on our side . I looked at the girl to the center of the room . There was no blood anywhere or anything out of the ordinary . Could she maybe have attempted...

Sister-"Y/N ! " I turned to the direction where I heard my sister's voice . She showed an expression of concern . She came up to me then hugged me . 

Sister-"I'm so glad you're okay ! " 

Y/N-"T-there's nothing to be worried about little sis ..." I rubbed her head and tried to put on a reassuring smile but I was pretty sure my smile was cracking . I looked behind her and saw Leon. 

Sister-"I know ! Let's build an investigation team so we can catch the culprit ! "  Easier said than done . First of all no one trust's anyone how are we gonna get people to team up with us . The only way that's possible is if we have the most logical evidence that can't be questioned . Besides some people are only gonna use the ones who can be strong , smart or has a use , mainly a person built for survival . 

Y/N-"A-ahaha ..let's stick with our little group for now.." My sister held on to my arm as we walked to her dorm . The thought of leaving her there alone is already more than enough to worry about . 

Monokuma-"Ehem by the way I forgot to mention that while investigation period no one is allowed to kill ." Thank goodness ! I was able to rest assured knowing that my sister will be safe in a way .  After carrying my sister to her dorm , her boyfriend stayed with her , I walked back to the auditorium with Izuru . We were looking for clues along with a lot of other people . No one touched the corpse .

Izuru-"There." He was pointing to the fore-head of the girl . Everyone looked to where he was pointing . It was a bump growing on her head .  That means she hit in the head . The sounds of murmurs throughout the haul caught our attention . We looked to where the center of attention was . There were two boys arguing . 

????-"But you had a bat in your bedroom !"

????-"I have never once touched it ! " Each one of us had a different weapon in our room . A bat may have been the perfect object to kill the victim .  I got closer in to the crowd and apparently the boy's friend knew he had a bat so he was questioning him . This brought suspicion to the boy who had a bat in the room . 

????-"Just tell the truth ! "

????-"I am telling the truth ! " A girl came forward from the crowd . 

Girl-"Who found the corpse !? " 

????-" I did ! " The boy who knew his friend had a bat said . 

Girl-"Where ?"

Friend 2 -"I found it in his room ."

Girl-"What time ?"

Friend 2-"Last night -uhh I can't remember the time ." 

I needed a break from all this . I walked my way back to my dorm . As I touched the door knob I couldn't help feel someone watching me . I turned around and unwilling screamed 

Y/N-"AHH-!" The person covered my mouth . It was Izuru , I forgot how often he actually does that .  After seeing that I calmed down Izuru removed his hand . 

???-"U-um ! " Our heads snapped to the voice . There was the same girl from before , the ultimate gamer girl . 

???-"H-hi I'm Chiaki ! " She looked like she was more talking to Izuru but he didn't say anything and just gave a 'what do you want' expression so I answered for him . 

Y/N-"H-hey.."

Chiaki-"I was just checking if you guys were alright , I happened to be coming around the corner and saw Izuru covering your mouth ."

Y/N-"Ooh that was because he suddenly appeared behind me and I ended up screaming so he covered my mouth , it's nothing to worry about ."

Chiaki-"O-oh , um anyways uh I-Izuru I wanted to say thanks ! " She said smiling at him.

Izuru-".....For what ." 

Chiaki-"U-um although I'm sure you never meant to , you saved me ..." Izuru turned his attention to me . I gave Chiaki a face that says'bye I guess...' She left . I went into my room but Izuru was walking right behind me so I could not close the door . 

Y/N-"What is it now ..." 

Izuru-"Do you need anything ?"

Y/N-"All I need is to catch the murderer now good-bye ." I said pushing him out the room . I slid down the door after locking it with a sigh . This is too much to bare and to think it's only the beginning . 

Later ...

I woke up with a neck-pain . I had fallen asleep against the door while sitting . I got up and went into my private bathroom . It was pretty late in the evening . Time went by quick. 

Monokuma-"ATTENTION STUDENTS , THE VOTING HAS BEGUN NOW , IT WILL NO LOGER BE TOMORROW DUE TO THE MOST AMOUNT OF CORRECT VOTES . THE MURDERER HAD BEEN CAUGHT PLEASE ATTEND TO THE AUDITORIUM NOW . " 

I dried my face quickly  after neatening up a bit and hurried there . The auditorium was going wild . Some students had a terrified looks on their faces . To think I may be standing next to a murderer right now . I felt my body slightly trembling . I felt a shoulder on my arm and flinched before snapping my head to that person . It was Izuru staring at me .

Y/N-"B-by any chance is the murderer being caught your doing ? " He nodded . I didn't think he would take it seriously when I said I needed the murderer to be caught but yeah at least things worked out right ?...