A/N - Intro >.<

Hello there readers.

I am making this the first Wattpad that I will be committed to because, i've recently had actual motivation to do stuff after being depressed and unmotivated for a while. So, I hope you all will enjoy it tehe.

Y/N - Your name
H/L - Hair length
H/C - Hair color

Y/N BS Info -

Y/N is the eldest in her family. They are a well family of assassins. As well known as the Zoldyck's—They've been known to work together at times. Sometimes in missions.

Y/N and the Zoldyck's eldest were assigned a planned marriage for one another at birth. Once their parents found out their genders, that is.

They knew of one another but never spoke or saw one another often. Y/N was curious to meet him properly. But, had to wait until their wedding day. The plan was for them to engage in intercourse on their honeymoon in attempt for a baby. To grow the Zoldyck bloodline.

Y/N wasn't sure of engaging in such acts with a man she barely knew. She planned on not agreeing and instead, spending her honeymoon getting to know the man.

She wondered how things would go. Would they end in perhaps an argument of not wanting to have sex with him? Or, would he respect her wishes?
.
.
.

Y/N Character info -

Y/N is a mysterious figure. She spoke little, and only when she felt she needed; that when she did, she had a very smart mouth. She was sly and playful.

Her best friend is her brother. He, was the second oldest in their family. She grew close to him. But, her mother was strict her showing vulnerability with her siblings. Though, she was always told to look after them, as well.

Y/N's family consisted of 8 members. Y/N being one of them. Y/N's Grandmother; Rosetta Hifumi; she was a skilled yet, elderly assassin. She trained Y/N's mother; Haiyaka Hifumi. Haiyaka was as skilled as her mother. And as cold hearted as any of the Zoldyck's. She was extremely experienced in nen and was hard to trick or sneak up on. She, herself, was indeed a retired assassin. But, fought in necessary. Her husband, Neigi Hifumi, was a very fancy man. He loved looking his best when him and his family had a meeting with the Zoldyck's. He always needed to 'dress to impress' the Zoldyck's. He was a man of fashion sense and style. Other than his deadly nature and unexpected occupation. Then, there was the second oldest of the Hifumi's. Tai Hifumi. He was a momma's boy. He came off as threatening and hard, yet was very soft on the inside. But, he didn't mess around when it came to family and missions. He was a hard worker and wanted to be the best. Praise from his mother was what he craved. After him came the middle child. The worst of the worst. Kaede Hifumi was quite the hot head. He hated doing missions because he was just too lazy. And complained about everything. After him, we're the last two additions to the family. The twins. Agnes and Aurora Hifumi. The 'sweetest' little girls you'll ever meet—so you think at first. Honestly, just don't get on their bad sides.

————

Sorry it's so long 💀 it helps if you read it to find out more abt the fam tho. anyways, i hope you guys enjoy the story 😋

- xoxo, A/N