I love you's

It's one of you many dates with Hailee, you've been her girlfriend for around 2 months at this point and she means everything to you, while you also mean everything to her.

You're cuddled up on the couch with the notebook playing on the Tv. Every now and then, you look down at her and let a small smile form on your face. The way the television screen was reflecting into her eyes and made them shine just made you fall in love with her. You can't help the butterflies that you get in your stomach every time you see her and the sinking feeling that replaces it when she leaves on a night.

"Do you even understand how beautiful you actually are?" You whisper, just loud enough for her to head over the movie she was watching so intently. You smile a little when she turns to face you and you are reunited with the face that you adore more than anything.

"I don't know how I'm supposed to reply to that so I'm just gonna..." she says before reaching up to kiss you lovingly on the lips. Eventually she pulls away and finishes her sentence, "kiss you," you laugh, her forehead against yours. "Good enough answer?"

"More than good enough baby girl," you reply with a smirk and she giggles at your name for her. No matter how much she says she hates it because she gets 'embarrassed', she can't help herself from loving it deep down. She snuggles her head back into your chest and you place your hand onto her head, massaging it slowly. The feeling of her on your chest makes you sigh with happiness.

-

The credits roll on the movie and you look down at, the now sleeping, Hailee on your chest and melt inside. Her mouth is slightly parted and small breaths are escaping her lips that make you smile.

"I know you're asleep... but I want you to know... I love you Hailee baby, so much. And some day I'll have the nerve to say it to your face... well, my clumsiness that accidentally says things will have the nerve to tell you to your face," you whisper while stroking her head, "I love you more and more each day, did you know that? Every time I see those eyes, that face, that perfect little nose, I fall deeper and deeper," you smile at your own words and feel the weight on your shoulders finally lift after saying all your feelings. "Damn, I'm obsessed with you Hailee, really, really, obsessed with you," you continue to whisper to the sleeping beauty on your chest. "Let's get you to bed, I'll take you home in the morning," you whisper one last time before carefully lifting her up bridal style and carrying her up the stairs.

You watch her closely as you make your way upstairs, just incase she wakes up; really you just want to look at her forever and ever because you know she's yours and you wonder how you got so lucky in life. Placing her gently on the bed, you pull the duvet over her and kiss her forehead lovingly. Slowly, you make your way to the other side of the bed and climb in yourself, gently placing your arm around her and moving a stray piece of hair off of her face.

"I. Love. You." You say one last time before you drift off to sleep.

-

"Damn that sun gets brighter each time I swear to god," you moan as you wake up and regret forgetting to close the curtains before going to sleep the night before, "shut the curtains next time
Y/n," you whisper to yourself, ever so quietly; you don't want to wake Hailee.

"Good morning to you too," groans Hailee with a fake annoyed expression in her voice.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," she just giggles at you before answering

"Don't stress, it's not the end of the world... plus... I love waking up to you, no matter how that is," she giggles and you kiss her forehead, causing her to blush slightly and get all embarrassed

"I love waking up to you too, we should do it more often," you smirk and she lets out that giggle that you love to hear, a giggle that lets out pure joy, the giggle that sums up your whole lot of feelings for her in one adorable noise.

"Can I ask you something y/n?" She questions and you pause.

"Of course, you can ask me anything baby girl," you respond, moving a piece of hair off her face once again.

"Do you mean it?" She asks. There's a silence between the two of you.

"I don't know what you mean?" The thoughts run through your head, knowing exactly what she meant.

"Yes, you do y/n," she smiles shyly, "now tell me, do you mean it?" She asks, hope glistening in her eyes.

"Of course I mean it Hailee," you respond, "every. Single. Word." You kiss her between each one and she scrunches her nose up, "I love you Hailee. I love you, I love you, I love you," you can't help but smile.

"Thank god I wasn't dreaming," she sighs, "I love you too y/n! More than I could ever put into words. No matter what happens, every day spent with you is the best day of my life," you giggle at her reference from 'the notebook'. "I mean look at you, look how gorgeous you are and you only just woke up... angrily ... but you just woke up," you laugh at her last comment. How did you get so lucky? To have someone you love this much, to love you back?

You pull her into a soft kiss and you can feel the love between the two of you lingering in the atmosphere you were both making. You truly were in love, in a way that you never have been before. You lay there with her in your arms, a never fading smile spread across your whole face.