Introduction

Stella
With my whole life ahead of me I just had to become the person I am today. Depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, chronic stress, anger issues, high pain tolerance to which I can barely feel a thing. All these things were diagnosed by a doctor when I was around ten and now I'm twenty two. I take 8 different medications for all different things. I dropped out of college where I studied mythology anthropology and biological modification. After that I decided to move to a rural town that is  surrounded by woods. My grandmother used to live there in a house miles from the town. She left it to me when she died. She took care of me my mother was a junky and my dad left when my mother tried to kill him when she was high on coke. That was when I was five. I watched he try and kill him, stabbed him 9 times he was half to death when the police got there. From then on my grandmother took care of me when she died I left school and decided to come live in her old home. And it would be good to get away from people on account that something is terribly wrong with me. I've always had it but so I don't kill someone else I need to go somewhere I can't.

Víðarr (Vidar)
Years and years of existing is full of torment. Although I survived Ragnarok unlike many others I decided to come back to live in a crowd of woods. No people except for the occasional hiker and the small town. I live with no quarrels with the humans except the ones who try and tear it down and the people with tainted souls. It's not my place to get rid of them but it's quit fun. Except that the town's people have started to call me a demon of the woods but I'm not I'm a god and most of them don't even know that. Most just think I create giants and elves and monsters to attack their world. In reality I don't associate with those nymphs of the land. My brothers are loved and worshiped and I am according to the counsel I am filled with hate and vengeance. My home is the woods and here is where I will stay I will not go to the counsel I will not become apart of the high council like my brothers Thor and Baldr. They have their own things Thor has his said to be dead half brother Loki and Baldr is dead. So here in these woods is my home and the forest and the woods creatures keep my sanity afloat. Making my life more and more miserable and lonely.

Characters aesthetics

Yes yes the time has come that I have finally started this story

Yes yes the time has come that I have finally started this story. I am glad to do this because I love the traumatic love story this will become. A god and a human with strange ability's. The trope that I'm going for is one of my favorites and I can't wait for y'all to try and figure out what it is.