004. ❛ the spot ❜

N O - O N E S - P O V

LETS SAY THE FIRST MONTH AND A HALF IN ENCANTO, wasn't bad for the Delos-Angeles

LETS SAY THE FIRST MONTH AND A HALF IN ENCANTO, wasn't bad for the Delos-Angeles. Carlos started going to this small school in town and was getting many friends. He was now extremely happy they moved to Encanto but still liked to keep skeptical of it. He was always the one no matter where they were, to look for a secret.

Then, for Gael. Not so much. He hangs with Dolores from time to time, to catch up- even though they still have those brother-sister fights liked they used to get into when they were younger. He also has been hanging out with Isabella allot more, but hating the fact that Mariano steps in all the time.

He would never admit it but yes, he was starting to have a crush on Isabella again after seeing her from all those years ago. She was still as perfect as ever since the last time he saw her- his exact words from ranting to Dolores about it.

For Rosa, it was okay. Still nobody knew about her powers, of course and much about the tattoos- yet she felt fine. She was still curious about everything and has wandered off- worrying the Madrigals but not really Carlos, Gael or her mother.

They saw a fragile girl, that was sometimes quiet but her family knew better. She technically had the world at her fingertips. The air. The rocks. The water. The flames.

Of course, it made Camilo also a little- dramatically worried. Rubbing his face, tugging at his curls in worry.

Camilo of course, grows curious on why she's never in the same area but always in opposite ends.

They of course have grown a little closer, since the last time they met. He was still of course, calling her hermosa and being flirty. While she would throw sarcasm in the air aimlessly, laughing and smiling with him.

She likes to say hes one of her closest friends so far. She also has grown closer to Mirabel and Antonio. Even though Antonio was five, that didn't stop the cute friendship they had-

Sometimes getting Camilo a little jealous from the more attention Rosa gives him than himself. Making them all laugh.

"Camilo, your such a drama queen" Rosa laughs, making Camilo roll his eyes with a smirk.

"Haha, whatever hermosa- we both know you give him more attention than you give me attention!" Camilo argued, sitting on the grass beside her. Before Rosa walked over to a small stream, she was in the Casita drawing with Antonio.

Camilo sat with them, making him bored of drawing so he decided to flirt with Rosa as she drawed. She kept laughing it off, brushing him off as she kept chatting with Antonio. Once they were done, she walked out with Camilo following her complaining playfully.