CHAPTER 10

I've never given anybody a blow job before but hell did I know how to give one. At least that is what Hunter said to me when I went down on him.

      I had seen enough videos on the internet to know how to do it properly. 

   We were both naked in his shower, this time he was pressed against the wall, whimpering, his body shuddering with ecstasy.

      'Damn,' he smiled when I was done. He rested his head on my shoulder and we allowed a brief silence to grow between us. 

    'Your turn,' he said lifting me up and placing me on the sink. 

                                                      ***

       By this time, Hunter 's dad was so used to having me around, he didn't care anymore. He was so good at minding his own business as well, such as not staying in the apartment when I was around. He would do the night shift on those days.

   'You know, sometimes I feel like my dad is my room mate,' Hunter said to me. I was naked in his bed again and he was sitting on the chair opposite me. 'My mom had me really young, they were both sixteen when she got preganant and then she died when I was two.'

   'I'm sorry about that,' I said sitting up and pulling the duvet over my chest. 'So he raised you all alone?' I asked.

   'He did,' Hunter confirmed 'and ever since I was eight, he would bring these hot MILFS into the house and send me to my room early. I didn't mind cause he said he only loved my mom.'

   I chuckled. 'Can I ask Personal questions?' I asked.

  'Why do you want to ask personal questions? I don't know you personally?' he shrugged.

  I laughed at his joke. This guy has kissed my feet multiple times. That is as personal as one gets.

   'Have you ever been in love?' I asked.

   'No, next question.'

   'Is it true you dumped Karina Shah over text on her birthday?'

   'False. But I did dump her the very next day. Over text.'

   'Asshole, jerk,' I scolded him.

     He came on over the bed and I scooched over. 'I love it when you talk dirty to me,' he said in that seductive voice.

  'Okay your turn,' he said spooning me and cuddling me for the first time since we ever had sex. And we have had sex thirty six times since October. It was May. Our senior prom was coming up. Our school had pushed it forward due to too many other extra curriculars.

   'What do you want to know?'

   'Hve you fallen for me by any chance?' He propped himself up on his pillow and looked me dead set in the eyes. Those green eyes' gaze could stop a train right on its tracks

   My own eyes dropped to his torso and his abs that I had just licked a couple of minutes ago.

   I sighed slightly and decided to answer truthfully. 

  'In the beginning, yes I had fallen for you but you were quick to tell me there were no strings attatched and no feelings to be developed. So I unattatched and now we are just friends with benefits.'

  'We are friends? he asked me a smile playing on his lips. 

    'Yes, we are friends. I mean we rarely talk outside of school but you have been a very good friend of mine,' I said slipping my hand under the sheets and gently massaging his member. He laid back on his pillow and let me pleasure him again.

  'So what did Karina Shah do when you broke her heart?' I said bringing up that topic again.

  'Well, she swore at me and demanded an answer as to why I had broken up with her.'

  'What did you say,' I asked getting more and more curious.

  'The truth. That she was hot and all but I just couldn't emotionally connect with her. Like we were cool while we were having sex and all but when she started to talk about her childhood and shit, I spaced out. So I figured I should stop stringing her along on this half-ass relationship and dumped her.'

   My face grew wide with realisation. That is because exactly what he did to Karina Shah, he was doing to me. The cold stares when I tried to tell him about my day, the brief conversations we had at school... But he actually had a personality whenever we were having sex.  

  'Yeah, but you already knew not to get to attached,' Hunter defended himself when I confronted him.

  'Why are you like this?' I asked. 'Some childhood trauma you need to see therapy for. I mean don't you wanna emotionally connect with some chick, get married and have her pop some babies?'

  'Shut up,' he said. I could tell I was getting into his head. 'Yeah, I wanna connect emotionally with someone, just not a female,' he said suddenly.

  'So what you are saying is...'

  'Yeah I fancy guys,' he admitted.

I smiled and turned my head around before Hunter jerked my hair back and forced me to face him. His green eyes were lit with fire.

  'I swear if you ever repeat this, i'm gonna make you regret it so bad.

  'Hey my lips are sealed.' And I meant it.

  Little did I know it would spread from the locker room to the basketball court and whispers would be repeated all through the prom.

  Chris Hunter swings the other way.