I need you

Blakes pov

It's been weeks since he hasnt woken up it hurts so much. What if he never wakes up? I feel so empty thinking I lost him. I want to know everything about him. To hear his laugh and see him smiling. I want to do so much with him, but I can't wait till he wakes up. my pack is worried about me and their luna but I am so out of it that I am barely there to keep hope and be strong for them how can I how did my father do it after my mom's death I just don't understand how I'm sure post to get past this.

I sat there by his bed side like I've been doing dozing off when felix came in signing at my sadden state as he say's " you need to get some air take a shower you smell foul and eat something. your not going to help by not showering or eating your our alpha and I know you would regret smelling and looking like you are when he wakes up and it'll be his first expression of you" I looked at him knowing he was right then back at my mate as I stand up "fine but you stay and guard him if something happens to him .i'll take your peanut butter ice cream privilege away for a month" I start to walk out hearing him whine about it being not fair to that to harsh of a punishment to saying he can't stop him. I laugh at his antics and go to my room and take a over due shower shaving off the little stubble that has grown over the past weeks.

I was eating some food when felix mind link me saying "I think he's waking up but I'm not sure he moved a bit but now very still" I stand up half way though the massage running there. as I got in, I looked at my mate. They seemed like he was still asleep and hadn't moved, but I could smell the panic in the air, and I noticed his rigid breath.

I called the doctor in telling him I think he's having a panic attack, not sure what to do. the doctor went up to my mate and says "hey its ok deep breaths in and out there you go can you open your eyes your safe here" I stayed stilled waiting holding my breath as my mate opens his eyes looking scared no terrified as he whimpers looking around when he see's me he lets out a scared whimpers moving back that ended causing him to fall off the bed. I go to go to him to help him, but felix stops me, causing me to growl, not liking that he's keeping me from my mate. I stopped when I hear another whimper, I took a deep then say "little one I'm not gonna hurt you we're mates i'll love you to the end of time and pass that i'll keep you safe".

I waited for an answer in return but got nothing the doctor goes to help him "its ok he's a good alpha and will treat you right or he'll answer to all of us for hurting our luna" I watched my mate look at him the to me the down lowly saying "all alpha's the same they are all greedy cruel people and mates are just myth" I loved hearing his voice but hearing what he said broke my heart. the doctor tries to tell him I'm not like that, and mates are real, but my mate wasn't having it he would just shake his head as he held it crying.

after a while, I was escorted out by felix because me being there was causing my mate to panic and stress too much. he tried to say something, but I just took off mind racing. After a while, I just stopped and cried, feeling defeated. when it starts to get too cold, I head home going to the room but not inside. I'm just moving to sit and lishen to my mate inside.