"More Than Meets The Eye" Pt.10

The day was May 20th, 2020 The Exact Time 5:35 pm, 3 days into my changing surroundings I really didn't want to be where I was but long n behold I was sent just for you! I told myself I was going to fall back from the energy that came with the vent or the bowl yet your voice, your aura, your vibe, your energy, your sense of humor and even your witty intellect gave me reason enough to explore the possibility of having a friendship with you. Let's not forget your spiritual Light that resonated from your vibe also drew me to you! For the last 3yrs 2 of those years have been spent in solitude cut off from the rest of the population in this bondage of calamity I'm in sued in. I must admit I've been searching and probing the minds of a few exceptional Ladies who I've met along the way I've given my time and days to, Yet my incompletion was n still is very much real in continuing my auditioning looking to find that special someone ready to be my casting role player in fulfilling and answering the one main question unanswered on this journey...... "Are You My Star?" In My desperation of loneliness the fears of Rejection, let downs by shear disappointment continue to add up Reminding me, Zay it's okay to be civil to all who cross your path, it's even okay to be sociable to many who think they have what it takes very few who won't keep count of your mistakes still looking to be solid best friends with only one who remains true. As hard as it has become an enemy to none, that can get the best of me and you keeping us from growing together and oneness. To see this journey all the way through, from day one "Our Movie Reel" his Pike the both of our interests in so many different ways some days I pinch myself just to see if I'm truly awake because getting the most out of life seems like it's truly right around the corner with just you! Some days I wonder to myself can this be the answers to everything I wanted one woman for the rest of my life, I get so excited every day to solace the air waves in this vent with you not to mention making love to your mind one-on-one in this bowl with you only later to let you pleasure me with the softness of your voice and mesmerizing over tone of erotic moans that help me climax with you every single time. It's only just about me and you the more we get to know each other the more I realize everything that I've imagined my reality could be has all evolved around you.
I Now understand that love is willing the ultimate good for the other person who has found themselves being a part of your heart that same love is deeply involved in the will of God being placed at the center of our love affairs adventure hoping and praying that what we found in each other isn't just the spectacle of me just "Daydreaming or Deja vu". Effortlessly is our connection naturally fascinating each other with unprejudiced deems of respect for one another. As we share and embrace each other's history day after day night after night never getting tired of our conversation or enjoying the sentiments of Sweet nothing spoken into each other's ears to leave us both vulnerable and open to the possibilities of being in love trapped in our own space of comfort in time to embrace every second of time we spend together in each other's ears wishing, hoping and praying God bestows many memorable years upon us. "The Day I Met You" , 30 minutes into our intense and tentative conversation you told me that I was 'Him' that you had dreamed of my coming all the while on my mind as you spoke those words I said to myself I've prayed for my meeting and a woman so very special as you and you were my 'Her'. See I was made to love you so just the Way You are.
I don't care about your past, but I do care about how it affects you concerning us in our future. I've learned a great deal about you you're spoiled just as I spoil myself and by the grace of God will get the chance to spoil each other soon one day... Breakfast in bed, special dinners with just me and you and the kids. Weekend getaways to wherever the Lord should allow us to be able to go, just get away from it all. Hustling stacking up bread to Journey back to places like the motherland of West Africa to learn about our roots n true Heritage. Partying in Lagos Nigeria the biggest tourist attraction of West Africa dancing the night away. Making Love under the moonlight star filled sky. Pleasuring in each other  every way possible, because you're disgusting for your man and I'm just plain nasty for my woman.

I'll wait on you to the end of this journey if you'll truly wait on me.. I think to myself wow this girl is amazing every day as we turn "Our Secret Pages" remaining on the same page, same line intertwined only in each other's minds, taking trips down lovers lane looking into each other's pass from different points of view. Creating pivotal canvas we extract on opposite ends of our brains letting you know you're my Ying to my yang and I the only limitations are those we set up in our minds that allows us to envision with "Anticipation" the day we can physically lay eyes on each other. Visualizing us touching each other's lips with so much passion that abstracts the love we found in one another, so beautiful like that of orchard flowers which we may touch with the sentiment of possessing each other's embrace. Secret is your fragrance of pheromones that has made your garden between your legs a place of delight. Just the same as the forbidden paradox of us loving each other it almost hurts, yet finding in ourselves a reason only to love more until they can be no more hurt of wounds To explore from those doors of our past we've asked God to close and lock never to be open anymore. Obscene verbatim constantly springing from your mouth and fighting lustful feelings that leave  us "Mentally, Emotionally, Sexually" frustrated with each other. Pondering in my thoughts laid up in my Maybach wishing and longing for your touch with you laid up on my chest gripping on my 'Wood' like some vice grips stretching and tugging on it until it reaches his full length performing the best oral sex I've ever had in my life.... Slurping and gurping, just disgusting as I watched the wetness of your mouth polish my pole up and down with so much gentle care. As I rub your ass gripping your cheeks laying my head back and letting you take me there... "Do You See Us Now?" Damn I didn't realize your mouth game was going to be this good.. I say to you Mami don't stop aargh aah yeah just like that you nasty bitch 'Daddy Like That! As you speed up moving to the rhythm in your head my wood Goes to jerking intensely as the sensitivity of your warmth and touch of your mouth game is surely on point... I ask you softly, can I cum in your mouth baby? All you do is moan louder jerking and squeezing my wood ready for me to drop my load on your tongue in the back of your throat my toes begin to curl as I tell you here it comes baby don't stop!
You Bob your head even harder as the sound of your juicy wet p**** sounds get louder as you rub your clitoris finger f****** your p**** at the same time we both climax in unison.. aah ,aah shyt I yell out to you... 'Good Girl' damn daddy love you so damn much, you lick your lips clean the head of my wood with your tongue and swallow every drop, look me in my eyes and smile with invigorating energy and say I know Daddy, Mami love you more! "Picture This" For me Can You? In the heat of the moment I spontaneously speak and say, I'll never let you go. I pull you up off your face lay back on my way back as you climb on top of me rub my wood between your p**** lips till it stands back up you slide it in. I grab your luscious Double D titties while you begin to ride my wood like a true p*** star looking in my eyes as you bounce up and down on my wood. I watch it go in and out of You thinking to myself you're "More Than What Meets The Eyes", you're my all mines!