⚠︎~School Sex~⚠︎

Rewriting this whole first chapter😃 here we go

Jungkook's pov

I was sitting in math class when I looked to Taehyung, I looked at her mini skirt almost revealing her lace panties

Fuck Jeon not now

I thought to myself trying to control my hormones, I raised my hand to tell the teacher I had to go to the bathroom. As I left the room Taehyung handed me a note, as I arrived at the bathroom I went into one of the stalls and opened the note.

"Kook I saw you staring I know your gonna finish your business in there

-your gf taetae"

I threw the note away and unbuttoned my jeans and unzipping them, releasing my erect member out. I cursed and started touching myself, I groaned as I pumped my cock trying to get near my release

"Fuck Taehyung...!"I fantasize about my girlfriend while jerking off makes it easier for me to cum early

As I release on the bathroom floor, I panted heavily. Cleaning my mess up I fixed myself up before leaving the bathroom

-------------

Taehyung's pov

I was walking down an empty hallway when suddenly I got pinned by a tall and muscular man. I look up and see dark hazel eyes.

"Jungkook what do you want-"I was cut off by him kissing me roughly

"I want you now."He demanded, but I hesitated because we're in a school hallway

"But jungkook-"I was cut off by another kiss again

I had no other choice because when he's horny I have no way of getting out from his hold, so I just sighed in defeat, letting him do whatever he wants. He kissed me roughly once again, wrapping my arms around him deepening the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist, As he held my thighs, not letting me fall to the cold hard floor. He carried me to an empty classroom, locking the door behind him.

He lay me down on the teacher's desk, slowly moving his wet kiss down, creating marks everywhere. He unbottoned my blouse and unclasped my bra, I was already a moaning mess at this point. He watched as the bra falls off, falling down my lap, looking at my chest as he licked his lips. He immediately attacked my left breast whilst massaging the right boob. I put my hand in his hair, softly pulling on his soft locks. As he worked on my chest, I button his polo, gaining access to his hard rock chest. He kissed me whilst stripping his polo off.

He undressed me fully and grabbed a condom put of his pocket, throwing it beside me.

"Open your legs"He demanded, his voice deep and husky

I did what I was told and opened my legs, obeying him like a slut, eager to feel his pleasurable touch.

"Good girl..."He praised me as he dived his head in-between my legs

He licked my core making me surprised from the sudden contact of the warm muscle, he shoved his tongue inside as I arch my back, his tongue going in and out of me. He suddenly entered one finger making my back arch again. He continues eating my soul out as his name slipped out my mouth every 10 mins, as I clenched down on him, he fastened the pace of his fingers, with one loud, vocal moan I came undone in his mouth and fingers. He slurped all my juices leaving no signs of my orgasm.

He unbuckled his belt and unbottoned his jeans, unzipping his zipper. He looked at me and kissed me (ONCE AGAIN) He tear the condom packet and unrolled it on to his hard member, aligning his member Infront of my entrance, Pushing his hard member into my wet cavern easily.

"Fuck baby how are you so fucking tight..."He groaned in my ear

He flipped me, making me lay on my stomach, shivers run up my spine as the cold wood came in contact with my breast. I was bend over the desk, whilst his member is still inside of me. He put his hand on my shoulder, lifting my upper body as he thrusted slowly. I throw my head back, biting my lip containing the sinful sounds. Jeon looked at me with dark eyes filled with lust.

"Let it out baby....or I'll punish you when we get home"He growled

As his pace got faster, I let out a loud vocal moan, echoing through the empty classroom and hallways outside. As I feel the knot forming in my lower abdomen, I close my eyes and clench down on him.

"Not yet baby...wait for me.."His husky voice was heard, His thrusts getting harder

"I-I can't..."I whimper, gathering all my willpower, controlling my orgasm

"Fuck..!"He groaned as he released, filling up the condom.

As I release, I panted heavily, He threw my uniform to me and told me to hurry. I put in on and walked out like nothing happened.