Next morning

Credits to humanlouveart for the fanart. I think I spelled it wrong so please correct me if you know her

Author's pov

Tossing and turning, his eyes flutter open. He look to his left, seeing her sleep in all her beauty. He smiles gently, grazing his fingers on her face.

"I'm so lucky to have her.." He whispers, his smile widening.

"Hm...kook..." She was slowly awoken from her slumber

He pulls her body closer to his, his jaw resting on her scalp, caressing her soft hair. They stay like that for a while, embracing each other's presence.

"Kook...come on, you have work..." She whisper, gently pushing him, breaking the hug

"Fuck work, I wanna spend time with my wife..." He says before sitting up

She sits up and hugs him on the waist, her body almost being seen through the sheets. He turns around and kisses her lips. He stood up and walked to the bathroom. Hearing the shower turning on, she sat up and grabbed a hoodie from the closet. Finally getting into comfortable clothes, her feet carry her downstairs to the kitchen.

As she was about to grab utensils for cooking, two arms wrap around her waist. She smiles as she turned around, seeing Jungkook pouting.

"What do you want hm?" She asks, brushing a stray strand of hair behind his ear. (Since Jungkook has long hair now)

"Pancakes?" He suggested, pecking her lips.

"Alright, take a seat" She replies as a low giggle leaves his lips

He walks around the marble counter, sitting on the black stool placed across. She grabs a bowl from the bottom shelf, bending down slightly. He stared at her ass, licking his lips feeling himself harden. (A/n: fyi, it's like 8 in the morning sir.) She finally straightens up, opening the top shelf. She whines, her arms in the air as the bag of flour stands at the top.

"A little help?" She looks back at him with a face of annoyance

"S-sorry heh.." He gets off the stool, walking around to the cabinet where Taehyung is standing

He lifts up his arm, reaching the bag of flour easily. A scoff leaves her lips as he laughed at his short wife

Taehyung's pov

He laughed at my height so I smacked the back of his head, stopping his laughter. He rubs the back of his head as I grin innocently. He rolls his eyes playfully as he gives me a small peck on my lips.

-little time skip-

"How's the food Hun?" I look up at him, as he drinks his banana milk after finishing the meal I cooked

"Delicious" He wipes his lips with the back of his hand as he stood up from his seat

I gather all the dirty dishes and walk over to the sink. I wash the dishes one by one and do what is necessary after. I finish the chores, my tired figure stares at the room, the sounds of shooting coming from inside. I roll my eyes and walk upstairs. I open the door revealing Jungkook playing with his hyungs.

"You were here for 3 hours while I work my ass off at chores, you didn't even fucking help me!" I yelled so everyone of them can hear me

He flinched and removed his headset. I leave the room, slamming the door behind me. I walk to the bedroom and open the closet. I hear the bedroom door open, footsteps approaching me.