2nd child🔞

Taehyung's pov

I walk into a warm household, Jungkook busy playing with Jimin Hyung. I sigh, walking over to the kitchen. Filling a glass, I take a sip, a small voice calling and pulling on my shirt.

"Mommy, mommy! Can I have sibling like my friend in school?" Smiling up at me, showing his baby bunny teeth.

"W-well uhm...Just keep quiet for now okay?" I pay his head as he walked over to his dad

Shit! He's gonna tell Jungkook!

I quickly finish the water in the glass, dashing through the kitchen to the bedroom. I lock the door, chasing my breath. As I was about to calm down I hear a knock at the door.

"Mommy?" A small voice was heard on the other side of the wooden door.

I opened the door revealing kookie, Jungkook behind him with a smirk painted on his handsome face. I gulp and asked kookie to grab his backpack

Wtf am I doing..why am I agreeing to this..

"I see your okay with me fucking you damn near oblivion tonight huh" His tongue poking his cheek

I shaky breath leaves my mouth as I feel his hot breath fan my forehead. Kookie ran to us with an empty backpack. I followed him to his bedroom packing up his pajamas and other essentials. I went down and asked Jimin to drop him off at my parents.

"I see...good luck tae, hope you can still walk after" Winking at the end of his sentence

I closed the door and sigh deeply, I closed my eyes rethinking my life decisions. I opened my eyes and slowly walked up the stairs, gulping the lump in my throat, I open the bedroom door. Entering the room, my eyes instantly dart on the wine bottle at the bedside table. I hear the door close, the sound of the lock clicking. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and soft lips on my neck.

"I'll be gentle Tonight don't worry..."

Meanwhile a few mins ago

"I see your okay with me fucking you damn near oblivion tonight huh"

I close my eyes, moaning softly as he suck on my sweet spot gently. He grabs my hand and leads me to the bed. He poured the wine into the two glasses placed on the bedside table. He gave me one of the glasses, taking a sip of the fine aged alcohol. He pulled me up and kissed me, tasting the alcohol on his lips. Shoving his tongue into my mouth, fighting for dominance. He pulled away, breathing heavily.

"I'm so hard..." He whimpered, laying me down, pinning my hands above my head

I stare into his eyes, lust glistening in his dark hazel eyes. He kissed me roughly, slowly undoing the buttons on my shirt. His wet kiss went down to my jawline down to my neck, marking me as his. I closed my eyes enjoying the pleasure. Moaning softly when he sucked on my sweet spot, nibbling on it gently. His hand made its way to my back, undoing the hook of my lace bra. Peeling it away from my body, he licks his lips impatiently. He attached his lips on the nub, sucking on it gently. My moans increase in volume as he massages the other boob, sending small waves of pleasure. Finally stripping me out of my shorts, he caressed the waistband of my underwear, hooking his fingers, pulling it down slowly.

"Don't tease..." I whine

"Be patient princess.." He growled

He discarded my lace panties, throwing them to the floor. He grazed his finger against my sides making me shiver. Entering one digit slowly, he cursed to himself. I close my eyes, moans escaping my mouth. Adding another digit, i moan louder. Curling his fingers, he hits my g-spot perfectly, bucking my hips slightly.

"A-ah don't stop I'm cumming.." I manage to say between my breathy moans

"Go ahead baby...Cum all over daddy's fingers" Fastening his pace

Cumming undone all over his slender fingers, he pulled down his sweat pants down, along with his boxers. I stare at the naked Jungkook Infront of me, biting my lip, glancing at his erect cock. I sat up and kneel on the bed.

"You want to taste it baby?" Caressing my scalp gently

I nod, eager to taste him.

"Alright...please me baby.." Is all he says before I caress his shaft slowly

A groan leaves his mouth as I lick the tip, tasting his pre-cum. I take the whole thing into my mouth, swirling my tongue. He grabbed a handful of my hair and started fucking my throat. I gag as his tip hits the back of my throat. I feel his member throb as a warm and slimy liquid goes down my throat. He pulled my head back watching saliva and cum dripping out of my mouth with a smirk on his face.

"All fours now baby..." He demands, pecking my lips lightly.

I flip over, my ass up in the air. He smacks my butt cheek harshly, shivering at the pain and pleasure. He caressed the irritated skin gently. He positioned his tip Infront of my wet dripping cunt, sliding in easily. He lets out a loud groan as I adjust to his size.

"Fuck baby your so tight..." He groans thrusting his hips slowly, letting me adjust to him

"F-faster..."

He fastened his pace, slapping my ass every now and then. His thrusts became hard and rough, fucking me hard, being close to oblivion. I roll my eyes, moans escaping my lungs. He put his hand on my shoulder, pulling me up. I throw my head back, landing on his shoulder and he sucked my neck. He continues to pounds into me with no mercy. He slithered his hand on my throat squeezing it slightly, adding more pressure to my already heated body.

"C-cumming..." He groans into my ears.

I clench down onto him as a knot in my stomach continues to tighten. With one final thrusts, I feel his semen paint my walls as I cover his dick with my cum. I breathe heavily as he removes his hand from my throat. He pulled out as we both collapse on the bed.

"I love you..."

He was already asleep when I said it back.

(Saw my mistakes and corrected them, I'm sorry for the people who read this and got confused)