«10»

As compensation, a really long chapter :)

★★

"Here Bella, have this baby", Annika was sitting on the floor of her living room playing with Bella who was jumping around her as she was giving biscuits to her.

Shivaay walked inside with a wide smile to stop abruptly at the door. His eyes widen seeing a puppy.

"Anu! What are you doing with a doggie!", he exclaimed standing near the pillar.

"Shiv, don't call her a doggie yaar! She is my new pet, bhai and bhabhi gifted me, her name is Bella. Haina Bella?", she said looking towards her best friend messaging near bella's ear and looked at her in end. She barked softly.

"You know I am allergic to dogs.. I mean their hair", he frowned walking little behind pillar as Bella turned herself towards the direction.

"Such a liar!", she scowled, "you're scared of them. Don't lie. She won't do anything Shivaay, she is just a baby", Annika added pouting towards Bella in end.

Before Shivaay could say ahead, they heard someone laughing. Khushi came inside the hall giggling. He frowned sighing. Great!

"Shivaay, you're really so scared of dogs?", she asked coming to him, he frowned grumpily.

"I am not scared guys", he whined.

"I know you more than you yourself. Shut up", Annika said getting up, leaving Bella on floor.

"I second that", Khushi chuckled.

"It's my birthday Khushiji. Be little polite and maybe wish too?", Shivaay said sarcastically making Khushi laugh and hug him. She was the last member to add in their group but everyone welcomed her with open arms that it seems like they have known each other since ages.

"Happy birthday to you, Annika's billuji", Khushi wished making him smile at begining but frowned hearing ahead. Just then, Annika came beside them chuckling.

"Girls of our group is brutal", he muttered and both girls hifived.

"Where's everyone else? It's so silent", he asked looking around.

"Aur kahan? At backyard. I don't know why every year such big parties are thrown, we can have a small party with just family and friends. I can bet I won't be knowing half of the people at party tonight", Annika ranted frowning.

She just don't understand the formality of throwing party to bunch of unknown people!

"It's a big thing Annie. You, Arnav and Shivaay were born on same day, belong to influential families, of course people will expect much", Khushi said patting her shoulder gently making Annika sigh and nods.

"And I will be there at the party right, always beside you?", she smiled as Shivaay said, looping arm around her arm.

"Of course. You better don't leave me", she pouted. He shook his head and kissed her temple. Khushi smiled seeing them.

"By the way Shivaay, how come you're here at this time?", she asked making them look at her.

"Oh yeah. Should we leave Anu?", he asked turning towards her. Annika looked at him, blinking her eyes in confusion.

"Wh..where?", she asked sheepishly. He frowned looking at her in disbelief.

"Seriously Anu? I said I want few hours of your afternoon. I want to take you somewhere", he said making her eyes widen and nods immediately.