•23•

Long chapter as compensation :)

★★

Annika yawn as she felt the sunlight falling over her face. She turned but felt herself falling and clutched the fabric immediately. Realising as the last night's memories came in her mind, she opened her eyes to find herself on the same couch where she slept last night.

"Good morning", she heard Shivaay's voice and she stretched her arms. She opened her eyes properly as saw Shivaay standing near dresser.

"Good morning. What's the time?", she asked keeping her legs down. She saw him completely ready for the day in black button down shirt and white slim fit pants, applying gel in his hair.

[P

[P.C: pinterest]

"It's eight a.m and we've classes from ten so you better get ready soon", he said looking at his watch. Her eyes widen and she got up immediately

"Shivaay! You should have woke up me early with you", she frowned going to her side of wardrobe and immediately started searching something.

"Why? I mean it's two hours to college, you can leisurely get ready", he shrugged.

"Still Shivaay! It's my first day and I am waking up so late, how would it look", she said rummaging through her wardrobe finding something.

"One second, don't go all bahu way, you're still the daughter of this family, first. Relax, and get ready", he said while spraying his cologne over his wrist.

She smiled softly at him blinking and sighed as she found what she was searching. Red dress . She smiled taking it out. Knowing that she has to rush to college today after one week of absence, she knew she couldn't wear saree or something ethnic as a typical newly married girl do on her first day but she also knew she wanted to wear something red.

"You need any help Anu?", he asked after finally setting his hair well. She turned to him shaking her head.

"No, I will just go and get ready. Shivaay! My books must be on table, can you please pack them in my bag?", she asked taking her clothes.

Her clothes and other important essential things were already shifted to Oberoi mansion a day before their wedding which was quite overwhelming for her parents and Arnav as Annika has never been away from her family and it felt like she's going far away, even though she was going to neighbourhood. Though, Bella was staying back at Batras because of Shivaay's allergy from dog fur.

"I have already done that, just go and freshen up. We'll go together, downstairs", he said to which she nodded and went to get ready for day.

Meanwhile, Shivaay walked to the coffee machine making a cup for himself while his eyes were fixed on the broken bed. He was thinking the ways to get rid of it knowing if anyone will come to know about it, teasing would come in wholesale.