«15»

I am back guys!!😄

★★

Sunlight peeped inside Annika's room as the sun raised up shining brightly in the sky. She groaned turning her face other side as she felt the light on her face.

"Ahh! Why do I forgot to cover-up the blinds every night", she groaned to herself in groggy sleepy voice. She chucked off the thought and buried her face against pillow.

She was finally going back to her dream land when she heard distant voice of barking and in a moment she heard a soft push on door. Bella came inside barking and started to pull Annika's blanket over her.

"Bellaa! Ah! Let mummy sleep?", she said in requesting yet sleepy voice. Bella didn't stopped and kept barking pulling the blanket making Annika sigh and get up.

"Fine missy! You won", she said sitting up straight and fixed her hair. She saw Bella's tail wiggling making Annika chuckle. Scooping her from floor, she took her on bed and Bella immediately started licking off Annika's face.

"Okay, relax Bella", she giggled holding her in her arms and shook her front paws together. Bella stood on her back paws and wiggled her tail seeing her mommy awake.

"Ek cheez toh acchi hui hai Bella ke aane se. You wake up early these days instead of sleeping like a kumbhkarn", Malvika walked inside with a cup of coffee.

"Mummaa!! I am not any kumbhkarn", Annika whined pouting at her mother. She chuckled ruffling her daughter's hair.

"Now get ready fast, Aru said you have an important lecture today?", she said giving cup of coffee to Annika. She didn't noticed what her mother said being lost in fragrance of creamy coffee.

"Huh?", she asked looking towards Malvika after a moment making her look at Annika in disbelief.

"You have important class, Annie?", she asked again. Realisation stuck in her mind hearing her mother.

"Oh shoot! I have important class of Accountancy today!", she exclaimed throwing her comforter away and got down keeping mug of coffee away.

"Aree! Have your coffee Annie, it will get cold", she said picking up Bella in her arms.

"Mumma! Coffee can wait, that professor won't wait for me! Aru chala gaya?", she asked taking out a pair of white high-waist jeans and pastel pink boatneck top.

"Of course not but if you don't get down in 20 minutes, he's leaving. His words, not mine", Malika said. She chuckled as Annika walked inside the bathroom, muttering profanities to Arnav.

★★

As threaten by her brother, Annika came downstairs being ready in 15 minutes. She was wearing her outfit with high ponytail and minimal makeup. She rushed downstairs checking her bag when bumped with Arnav.

"Sorry sorry!", she said holding her ears knowing he must be ready with his speech on lateness and unpunctuality.

"Why don't you wake up on TV, idiot!", he said knocking her forehead gently with his knuckles. She frowned rubbing her forehead.

"You won't understand the peace sleeping gives", she muttered, "and stop threatening, I can go by myself too or Shivaay is there", she said haughtily.