•25•

★★

Few months later..

Shivaay and Annika were having a smooth and happy married life so far and they have completed three months together. However, awkward situations do occur sometimes between the two best-friends, they would solve it out or smoothen it before the awkwardness makes things complicated.

It was their mid-semester exams before their finals and everyone were busy to give their best in the exam before the final exams.

"Anu", he called out walking inside the room to see Annika sitting by the study table solving some questions regarding accounts. She just hummed.

"When is Khushi coming back?", he asked sitting beside her. She blinked because of getting confused for a moment.

"Um..I guess by the end of this week or beginning of next week", she said and went back to the questions, chewing the back of her pen. He noticed this and frowned by closing her book.

"Aree..I was solving that question Shivaay", she said turning towards him. He held both her hands together between his hands.

"Listen to me for two minutes then get back to whatever you are solving, in fact I'll help you", he replied making her sigh and hummed.

"After two months, our final exams will start and we'll be busy a month before for it's preparations and then after exams building up our career so why not all of us go somewhere for the weekend after our exams?", he asked making her blink.

"But Shivaay, aise suddenly?", she asked.

"How come suddenly Anu? Our exams will finish by end of this week and we'll be completely free for a month before getting busy again. Let's give us a break", he said trying to explain her.

"Then let's do one thing, a vacation for the entire family. It will be refreshing for everyone. Somewhere beautiful, like for a week?", she suggested making him shrug.

"I have no issues. Let's talk to family", he said getting up holding her hand.

"Aree, at least let's confirm from Gauri and Bhavya too. They have to come along, Shiv", she said.

"Of course Anu. In fact, I was thinking about our family plus their families. It would be great na? Our group and the elder's group, both will have fun", he said.

"That's actually a really good idea", she said smiling widely.

"Then let's go, talk with entire family over this", he said holding her hand again. She stopped him again.

"Offo, kitne desperate ho rahe ho Shivaay. Let's wait for few more hours, by then elders will also come back. We need to talk to everyone", she said making him pout lightly.

"Okay fine. Now show me on which question are you stuck", he said sighing in beginning and turned his chair facing her. She smiled widely and showed him the question, making both of them busy in their studies.

★★

It was evening and elders of Oberoi family has returned from their work. Even Annika's parents were invited for dinner at Oberoi mansion. It was usual and common between the families to have dinner at each other's house.

"What's the matter Shivaay? You wanted to talk to all of us suddenly", Tej asked as all settled down after having dinner.

Shivaay looked at Annika and held her hand before looking back at family. She smiled softly.