Chapter 4: Stiles P.O.V.

A/N: Just to let you know this part takes place after Lydia has already given birth to their daughter. So, Benny is now 16 and Claudia is 4. 

I know it's a big jump and all but in one of Benny's P.O.V. he'll explain how he felt when Claudia was born. Also, Lydia and Stiles already told Benny about why they don't age and the possibility of him being a Demon. They told him when he was 14. 

I'll do a chapter in Benny's P.O.V. about anything relevant. I also want to get to the good stuff which is why I decided to skip a few years. Anyway, let's continue the story.

Stiles P.O.V.

Time flies and Benny is now 16 while Claudia is 4. We're eating breakfast before Lydia, and I take them to school. I take Benny to the high school while Lydia takes Claudia to preschool. 

We're just finishing up and we get up to clean the dishes. After Benny and I go out the door to the jeep. We're driving when Benny says, "Hey Dad?" 

I look at him briefly then look back to face the road saying, "What's up?" He starts moving in his seat and starts fiddling with his hands. I smile knowing what that means, I say to him "Hey you know you can ask me anything, right." 

He looks at me and smiles, but it quickly fades. He sighs and speaks "Well I'm just wondering if there's anything that I could look for. That could tell me whether or not I'm a . . . Demon." 

I look over to him and again looking back at the road. I think then answer him "Yes there is. I would pay attention to how you feel. If your easily angered or more irritable. Sometimes when that happens, you'll feel hot as if a fire started inside you and it slowly gets worse. 

When that happens, your eyes might change. So, if that does happen, I'm handing you a note I wrote a long time ago just in case. So, all you have to do is hold it up and the teachers know to let you go. They are already aware of it. 

So, if it happens just leave and go find a spot to cool off. If you don't feel comfortable staying that maybe, you could hurt someone then go to the office after you calm down a bit. They'll call me and I'll bring you home. Alright" 

Benny responds with a slight smile "Yeah okay, thanks dad" I smile back as I pull into the parking lot of Beacon Hills High School getting into the glove compartment getting the slip of paper out. I grab it closing the glove compartment and hand it to Benny saying "Now don't lose this alright. I'll have my phone on me.

So, all you have to do is go to class and keep your temper in check. Alright now get out of here. I think I see your friends waiting for you." 

I see him turn in his seat to look out the window seeing his 2 friends. He then turns back to face me as I hand him his backpack. He smiles at me saying as he opens the door stepping out "thanks again dad see you after school." 

He shuts the down walking up to his friends and as he does, I honk the horn rolling down the window as I drive up to them saying "Hey Benny, why don't you invite your friends over huh." I burn rubber as I wheel away hearing "Seriously!" I smirk to myself as I make my way back home.

~~timeskip~~

I just pull in and make my way inside. I call out "Lydia, I'm back!" I hear her coming out the room and down the stairs seeing her jump from the last step. 

She hugs me and then kisses my lips. I follow along and when we part, I have a mischievous smirk on my face stating "You know this is one of the only times we get some alone time. So how about we pass the time." 

I kiss her again and I pick her up taking her to the bedroom. I toss her on the bed as I take my shirt off and my wings automatically reveal themselves. 

I fly over to the bed landing right in front of Lydia forcing her down on the bed. I strip her and she unbuttons my jeans. 

We kiss again now both naked we move together traveling each and every part of our bodies. We make out for a while before we start fucking each other. Enjoying every second of it. 

~~mini timeskip~~

~~Stiles~~

We fucked for a good 6 hours and now we're laying on the bed holding each other. Lydia fell asleep and she's just now waking up and she asks, "What time is it?" 

I look over at the clock it shows that it's almost 3:15 meaning we'll have to go and pick up the kids. I tell Lydia "It's almost 3:15 like in 15 minutes it'll 3:15." 

She groans rolling over putting her face into my chest and I wrap my arms and wings around her, and she sighs saying "I never thought I'd miss Hell, but I do. I miss how warm it is, I know we live in Beacon Hills, California and all, but nothing beats the heat of Hell itself." 

I smirk and I reply, "I know I miss Hell too; I wonder how it's going?" Lydia looks up from my chest and she grabs my chin with her hand and moves so I'm looking at her and she says "I'm sure everything is fine, great . . awesomely actually." 

I'm immediately confused and I say, "I don't think awesomely is a word Lydia" She pounds her fist down on my chest and exclaims "How dare you, even if your right. I say it is and so it is. The End of or it'll be the end of you."

I put my right hand over my chest in mock hurt stating "Oh it hurts, I've been wounded!" She kisses me again and I push her off me and fly up and over to the dresser to get dressed. 

We're both fully clothed and we head out the door to go pick up our own little Devil and Angel spawns. I just pull into the parking lot seeing Benny coming out through the double doors. 

I honk the horn and he look up with slight annoyance in his face, at least he has a smile on his face too. He opens the door and gets into the seat. I look over to him and I ask, "Soo how was your. . ."

He interrupts me "I don't want to talk about it, alright!" My eyes open a bit more and I pull out starting the drive home. I want to ask but honestly, I'm more worried than anything. I'll just have to hope he'll talk to me later.