𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 I

You're prov

After i was born i my Mother and Father were happy as they could be. The loved my from moment one what they didn't know was that I had my memories of my life before. I was the being between good and bad, the sister of God and the Devil even so I was killed by them because of fear. I couldn't say that I was God or bad I just had to help the being's that where both but after they killed my I was reborn as this littel thing, i know what her future would be like.
After I turned older my 'Family' grew from good to hell. After losing control I had shown my markings and the same fear of my Parents that I would be killing them had me at an Orphanage. I was there two years where I was tested in everything from my ability's to my Intelligence and Combet. Praising me that I was the Perfect being and the best killing machine to ever be seen in humanity I was just known in the Orphanage, never the outside world and even tho it was torture it wasn't the greatest pain I felt in life. And the World not knowing of me was a good thing for me.
I remember that thwo years later I meet mika first he was shy and didn't open up to no one. Till I tried and told him that I was happy to have him here, if I had to answer honestly I didn't wanted to do it but after time past he became someone precious to me like the other children so it painted me that I knew what they did to them without them knowing it. But I couldn't do anything about it I still couldn't use my powers in this littel frail body. So I tried to be the perfect loving big sister and help where I could. Than came Yuu he was a very angry first.

3rd prov.
Mika walked to Yuu and talked to him.
''Hey Yuu my name is Mikaela I'm a orphan too. I was sad at first too but Y/N helped my and now I have a big family you can be a part of it too.''
'' I don't want to, you know why Im here? It's because my dad went crazy and tryed to kill me and my Mom was so sure I was a devil's child that she killed herself. You think you know how I feel? Well you don't so keep your Family, I don't want to be part of it.''
'' well that must have been hard, but now everything will be better''
Mika smiled at Yuu and still had his hand outstretched. Yuu blinked in disbelief but the moment was shortly interrupted by a girl a littel older that still huffed like she run up a mountain.
'' Sorry that I was late to the introduction of the new guy. Hey I'm Y/N the big Sis around here, welcome to the Family Yuu-chan''
Mika and Yuu are blushing from the beautiful smile.

-Later-

Y/N looked after all of them and saw Yuu alone looking at he others too so she walked to him.
'' Hey Yuu I heard what you said about your past family. I just wanted to say that even if those people gave you your life it doesn't mean that they are your family just becouse of blood.''
The look in her face became darker and she bite her lip. She frowned deep and her voice became spiteful.
'' Those Bastards have no say to tell you that you're a monster and a Evil creature just because they fear the unknown. The can't love you in one secend and in the next hate you. So I'm happy that my family, that I chose is here with them,mika and you Yuu. ''
There it was again the smile that let Yuu's heart beat faster and let his face feel hot. But even so he knew that after that talk, the girl knew of his pains and could understand him. He looked ahead and smiled softly.
'' Yes that is my new family, thanks Y/N I'm grateful. ''

=after the Vampires attacked=

The Family of littel children can be seen running through the streets mika in the front Yuu in the middle and Y/N in the back. The three making sure no one gets lost. They finally got to the Orphanage but it looked ruined and their was always the speakers where a Vampire was talking about the situation outside. Just then 2 of them came in. Mika and Yuu stood in front of the young ones to protect them when Y/N had a shadow over her Eyes and not a second later she attacked them with a golden black knife that looked different then normal ones. In the middle of the fight she shouted to them.
'' GET AWAY AND DON'T LOOK BACK !!!! JUST RUN!!!''
Even with the protest of them all, they gave in and run away. Now she could kill then without letting them see her doing it.

The next thing she felt was a hand that went through her chest and her coughing uo blood. In her side view she saw how her family had looked back at her with terror in their eyes that their Big Sister and Crush got killed Mika and Yuu had rivers going down their eyes and silent screams coming out of their mouths.
" g-go, get aw-way I will f-find you I pr-promi-ise. I-it-t is-sn't as ba-ad as it lo-look-ks.''
Mika shut his eyes and grabbed them all telling them they needed to get away.

What the didn't know is that Y/N hadn't been lying. She heald and even killed the two Vampire's and as promised came looking for them. But she couldn't find them anywhere, even after shouting her voice out no one responded to her just a bloody piece of clothing from one of her younger sisters. With tears streaming down her Eyes she shouted in the Sky that slowly began to rain.
A new a deep hatred formed in her deeper than that for those scums of humans that hurt her family and with her heart full of hatred and spitfull emotions she did it.

She summend her old subordinates to her back to earth.

Years after the Military found the group that had killed half of the vampires for them on the battle field. With clear conditions they came to a agreement to help them with the Vampire but they could make their own choice and wouldn't have to follow orders. It really was a shame for the humans but it was batter ten not having them helping them fight against the Vampire's. With a high position they where easily respected and not looked down on, if even if they did then they would after seeing them fight.

Y/N was more cold and even if she smiled or talked in a friendly way, everyone would she that it didn't reach her eyes that looked as cold as ice. It was no secret that after that event with her Family where she thought she lost them all she lost hope and her happiness. Still she was much softer and warmer with her Unit than other people, she still held a soft spot for them in her heart.