Principal Aizawa

"Uncle Hitoshi I'm not gonna run away, you can untie me." I tell my uncle as the principals office door comes into view.

"It's for precaution, I can't trust you. Just three weeks ago you told me you wouldn't cause any trouble in school." He says keeping his body faces forward.

Annoyed that he keeps insisting I've caused "trouble" I throw my tied hands up in air out of frustration, "But I didn't! A lot of kids talk when they're not supposed it. And last I checked it's not a federal crime to be late! You're just overreacting!"

"Keep your voice down," he warns me completely ignoring my complaints.

"Uncle Hitoshi, do you hate me or something! I didn't do anything!" I tell him not listening to his previous warning about keeping my voice down.

This time clearly hearing my words my uncle stops swiftly turning around to face me, "You know very well Irome that I do not hate you."

I hold my tied up hands to his face, "Then why humiliate me and send me to the principal on the first day?"

My uncle sighs slowly releasing the bandages from my wrists, "Because Iro, you're just like your parents. And I can't let you go causing trouble like they did. So I'm cutting it off early."

I look at him tilting my head slightly, "My parents?"

He shakes his head turning back in direction of the office, "Yes now come on. We shouldn't keep the principal waiting." I want to say something else but I figure it's useless so I obediently follow behind quietly.

My uncle opens the door letting me walk in first. Once inside I see many pictures frames on my grandfathers desk and hung around the room, one being of me of course. Then cautiously I turn looking at the man in the chair. The principal, my grandfather.

Knowing it's my best bet I feign innocence smiling at my grandfather, "Hi grandpa."

"Sit," he commands not buying my act one bit.

Silently I nod sitting across from him. My grandfather looks at me before turning his direction towards my uncle, "Half way through the first day huh?"

I turn behind me catching my uncle nod, "Yep. Disobedient child, this one."I want to object but I realize I'm highly outnumbered and stay quiet.

My grandfather puts his face in his hands, "God, of course you couldn't listen."

"Well actually gr-" I try and defend myself but my grandfather puts a finger up silencing me, "Quiet."

I nod putting my head back down, "Right, sorry."

"Well I'm guessing I can leave you two to discuss now," I hear my uncle say already opening the door.

"Yes, you can go now Hitoshi," my grandfather dismisses him leaving only the two of us to speak. Fuck.

After an awkward ten second silence my grandfather sighs sitting up in his chair, "Iro....."

I put my head up slowly, trying to face him, "Grandpa....."

"It's the first day and you're already causing trouble?" He puts in the form of a question rather than statement.

"Is that what he said? Well he's lying. I came in late and I have an explanation as to why. Then another student asked me a question and I was always taught it was rude to ignore someone. Plus how to stupid is it to make everyone be quiet when walking? Like seriously, this whole thing was honestly ju-" I start to explain myself not realizing how much I'm rambling.

"That's quite enough Iro," my grandfather says stopping me mid sentence, "I'm sure your uncle told you that this visit wasn't about receiving a punishment but purely to help prevent you getting in trouble in the future."