My Little Sister is Stupid

1 hour later

"How are supposed to make any progress if we don't have a way into the archived agent files?" I ask Sohma who lies next to me on my bed as we watch an old anime my mother loved. Assassination Classroom I think it's called.

"It's fine we have time." He answers nonchalantly resting his arms on a pillow he placed on his chest.

"We have two days, that's not a lot of time to figure out how to break into archive files." I complain rolling over onto my stomach.

Sohma places his hand on my head making me turn to look at him, "We'll figure it out. Just think about ways we could get in. Like someone who may work for them, your brother probably has connections.

Someone who works for them?

Once Sohma mentions that I jump up suddenly with an idea, "Sohma what time is it?"

Sohma confused looks at his phone and back at me, "9:30."

Smiling I hurriedly lean down kissing him on the lips. I pull back and jump off the bed, "Great! I'll be right back I have to go do something!"

Sohma smiles waving me off, "Okay, I'll wait here then I guess."

I wave back and rush out the door and towards Haros room. When Sohma had mentioned someone working for the agency I suddenly remembered what Haro had told me one time. Her father was on the board of the agency and had access to every file ever. And his work card would have all information needed to access the files on any computer.

And luckily Haro also mentioned her father was picking her up at 10 to go out and spend the day together. This was the perfect chance, the only thing is what I would tell her. Ah well, Oboro shouldn't mind one other person helping us, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you serious Irome?" My brother ask upon seeing Haro stand beside me nervously waving.

"Well we needed her dads card for the mission and I couldn't just lie to her." I insist pulling out the card for proof.

Oboro takes a break messing the neck line of hit shirt, "Okay, I can let that slide I suppose. But why on earth is this one here?" He asks pointing straight at Higo who is standing on the other side of Haro.

"Cause I was in Haros room when Iro came in! And she couldn't get rid of me!" Higo says enthusiastically.

My brothers eye twitches as he stares me down, "You literally have quirk that can control people's mind!"

I back up nearly tripping over a rock but my caught by Sohma who put his arm out just in time. He steadies me on my feet and looks over to Oboro, "Hey now, no need to yell Oboro. Your father is starting to come out."

He's right. This is probably how my father would act right now. Oboro almost never yells, that's why it caught me so off guard.

Oboro also realizes this and punches the brick pillar holding up one side of the gate, "I just wish you wouldn't go doing things so recklessly Iro."

"It's not reckless if I trust them to not say anything." I try and defend myself while also trying to keep Oboro from losing it completely.

Oboro clenched fists taking a deep breath to calm down, "It's pointless to yell now, so whatever. Let's just hurry, you four have school tomorrow."

"Great! I knew you'd come around Obo!" I smile relieved he didn't completely blow up.

"Shut up and let's go." He tells me turning foot and walking through the gate.