• Chapter 3 •

Noel's POV

Zayn kissed me and I kissed back. I'm mentally face-palming. I just met this guy and I'm already kissing him.
"Zayn... Wait." I said breaking our kiss.
"I'm sorry. I jus-" I caught him off mid-sentence by another kiss.

~minutes later~

"Zayn you know that we need a thing called oxygen?" I said while breaking our kiss.
"I know that." He says.
"First of all, what the hell? Second of all, I liked our kiss." I said while looking down. He pulled my face up.
"Don't look down." His face was closer to mine, "I liked our kiss too." He said while smiling.

"Dudeeeeee." I heard a voice.
"Damn its Louis." Zayn said and turned around.
"What do you want Lou?" Zayn asked obviously annoyed.
"Perrie was asking for you. Something about the new girl and stuff." Louis said. Zayn mumbled something and walked off.
"So you're the new girl huh?" Louis took a step closer.
"Yeah." I said quietly.
"Well. Perrie won't like it when I show her this." He says pulling his phone out and showing me the screen. It was Zayn and I kissing.
"I don't even know who Perrie is." I said.
"She's Zayn's girlfriend but, since I'm feeling nice today I'll delete this picture." He said while smirking.
"Thank you."
"Don't thank me yet love." He said and walked away.

Zayn's POV

I went to go find Perrie.
"Hey Liam have you seen Perrie?" I asked my best friend.
"Yeah, she ran into the girls room crying." He said.
"Ok thanks mate." I said and headed for the girls room. S*** I forgot I can't go in the girls room.
"Hey Leah, can you go see if Perrie's in there." I said to Niall's girlfriend.
"Sure." She said and walked inside the girls room.

Leah's POV

I went into the bathroom looking for Perrie. I saw her sitting in the floor of the bathroom in a corner.
"Perrie? Are you ok?" I asked her.
"Zayn..." She started to say and then bursted out into tears.
"Vat happened?" I asked.
"He kissed that new girl. Twice." She said. When I find that new girl she better hide.
"Clean yourself up. I'll be back." I said and left the bathroom.

~a few minutes of trying to find the new girl later~

I spotted the new girl near the brick wall.
"Hey you there!" I said and she looked my way.
"Hi?" She said in a question form.
"What the hell do you think you're doing going around kissing Zayn?!" I screamed.
"I'm sorry. I didn't kno-" she started to speak but I was already pissed off so I slapped her.
"What the hell?" She screamed. Then she slapped me back. We started hitting each other and I managed to push her in a pile of mud.
"What the hell is going on here?" I heard Zayn scream. I stepped back. Zayn went to help the new girl.
"Leah. We need to talk." Zayn said, obviously pissed off.
"Humph." I said and crossed my arms.

Zayn's POV

I carried Noel bridal style to my car. She looks, not that great. Her once beautiful face was now black and blue, and her clothes were stained with mud.
"Zayn." I heard her say.
"Shhh. Get some rest." I said and started driving. I saw her shaking through my mirror, boy do I look fine today... Where was I? Oh yeah Noel looked cold so I gave her my sweater to cover with.

~minutest later~

We are finally here. I carried Noel again to the door of my flat. Then I opened the door and laid her on the couch. Being the nice person I am I got clothes for her.
"Zayn where are you?" I heard Noel say followed by a thud.
"Noel are you ok?" I asked.
"Nah I'm good. Just laying here on the floor." She said sarcastically. I went to the living room and helped her back up.
"Here is some clothes so you can change." I gave her my batman teeshirt and some boxer shorts.
"Thanks I'll be back in a second." She said and went into the bathroom to change.

Then I heard a knock at the door. Who could that be?

_________________________
Sorry for not updating the story in 2 days.

Who do you think is at the door? The world may never know...
Anyways bye.

Peace out rainbow trouts.

Remember: don't do drugs.
~ℓυиα.σχ