• Chapter 4 •

Noel's POV

The knock at the door got louder.
"Who the hell is that?" Zayn said and walked to the door. I walked behind him cause I'm nosy like that...

Then I saw a girl with beautiful blonde hair and mascara stained tears and blue eyes.
"Perrie?"
"Zayn. Who the hell is she?" Perrie said and looked at me with disgust.
"I think I should leave." I said to Zayn and walked out of the door.

~~

I went to the closets Starbucks. Maybe some coffee can clear my mind.
"What can I get you?" A voice said to me.
"Umm a Salted Caramel... Wait Harry?" I looked at Harry, I didn't know he worked at Starbucks.

"Noel?" He said.
"That's my name." I said.
"So how's it going?" He asked.
"It's aight I guess." I said.
"What's wrong?" He looked at me with worry in his eyes.
"Nothing." I said.
"Some thing is wrong, hold up." He said.

He went and got my drink and told me it was free. Then we sat outside.

"Why are you in Zayn's boxer shorts?" Harry asked while laughing.
"Long story." I said.
"I've got the time." He said.
"Ok well. I kinda kissed Zayn and then this girl, I think her name is Leah, she came and we were fighting and she pushed me in some mud." I said.
"Is that what's wrong?" He asked me.
"That's only half of it."
"Would you care to tell me what else happened?"
"Well. This girl, Perrie I think, she came to Zayn's flat and she was crying and I'm the reason why." I said and looked down.
"Did you know that Zayn and Perrie were going out?"
"No. It's my first day here. I don't really know anybody." I said.
"Oh well. You should no that if you're going to get in trouble by slapping someone, at least slap them hard." He said.
"I'll remember that Harold." I said.
"I have to go back to work. Here's my number call me if you need anything." He said and went back to work.

Zayn's POV

"ZAYN WHAT THE HELL?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" Perrie was screaming. Her face turned red.
"I do. I just don't know what I was thinking." I said. I was lying. I knew exactly what I was doing.

How could something so wrong feel so right?

"WE ARE DONE! DONT TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!" Perrie left and slammed my door shut.

What the hell do I do know?

I went to my room and went to sleep. I've had a long day...

Noel's POV

I called a taxi home. The taxi driver looked at me weirdly. Maybe it's my hair or that I'm wearing boxer shorts, an over sized tee shirt, and a sweater. I'll go with my hair.

"Thank you sir." I said and paid him. I walked into my flat. I turned on the TV and put on Pretty Little Liars then I went to go grab some food.

~~

"NO WHAT THE HELL? WHY DID YOU KILL MONA?!!!" I screamed while throwing popcorn at my TV. Mona, my second favorite character, just got murdered.

Tears.

Then I fell asleep...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry for such a short chapter & sorry that i took so long with updating my stories I just have had a lot on my mind lately.

~ℓυиα.σχ