❥𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗬𝗼𝘂, 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗲៚𝖮𝖿𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖶𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖤𝗋𝖺

•❥៚✦••••••🌸••••••✦៚❥•
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 CheesieKake,
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭!

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡!

🌸𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄&𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒🌸
❥𝓘𝓼𝓱𝓪
🌸𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓜𝓙𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼🌸
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
•❥៚✦••••••🌸••••••✦៚❥•

"You look stunning, I can't get over it,"

Your cheeks turned a light shade of red at the words that left your boyfriend's lips, and from the way his eyes sparkled under the dim party lights, he could definitely see the effect he'd had on you.

In the middle of the dance floor, in the midst of the delightful party, you stood in the arms of Michael Jackson, the young man you were all too ecstatic to call your boyfriend.

The two of you had been dating for a little over a year, and though neither of you had said the words yet, you were certain that you loved each other.

Everyone could tell, whenever the two of you were together, it was undeniable. There was always this electricity that sparked the area, whenever you were with each other.

At the present moment, you were at a birthday party that was being held for one of your friends, and since it was a rather high-end event at an upper-class nightclub, everyone had gotten dressed up - you included.

Michael looked sharp, you looked stunning - it was the perfect match physically embodied.

And as the music continued to play, you gradually lost yourself in the energetic vibe that seemed to dominate the party. You and Michael danced, laughed, and then danced some more.

You mingled about, drank, ate very good food, and continued basking in the intoxicating feel of everything.

"Stop, you're making me look more flushed than I already am!" you laughed over the music as Michael grabbed your hand, pulling you closer.

"Even then, you're still the most beautiful girl here," he smiled as you placed your hands on his chest, relishing the warmth of his presence.

After a few seconds, one of the female guests approached Michael, placing her hand on his shoulder. You didn't recognize her, but he seemed to have known her quite well.

He stopped, turning to see who had touched his shoulder, and you naturally stepped back.

"Michael?" the female gawked at him, laughing as though she were in disbelief.

His eyes widened, and he turned to face her. "Viv?!" he laughed as they hugged each other like old friends.

You smiled, quickly excusing yourself from the crowd. You didn't have a problem with Michael talking to the other guests, but you did have a problem with being in the middle of a crowd with no one to talk to - it always made you feel awkward.

And since Michael was so caught up in his conversation with Viv, you decided you would make your way to the bar for a drink.

Michael swiftly noticed that you were gone, but when he caught sight of you, you smiled, giving him a wave before motioning to the bar - letting him know that you would wait for him there.