❥𝗗𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆៚𝖨𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖤𝗋𝖺

•❥៚✦••••••🧸••••••✦៚❥•
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 @MoonWalkerFan1998, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.
𝐃𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬!
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫!
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?

"𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓐𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮,"
🌸𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄&𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒🌸
❥𝓘𝓼𝓱𝓪
🌸𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓜𝓙𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼🌸
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
•❥៚✦••••••🧸••••••✦៚❥•

"Michael, stop it!" you laughed as your husband crept up on you again, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind you.

"Oh, I'm sorry darling, I just can't keep my hands off of you," he whispered playfully, making sure that his lips spoke closely against your skin.

If you hadn't had such strong resolve, you would have easily forgot that you were in a public place, a children's toy store, to be exact - where you were supposed to be shopping for items to take to a children's hospital that you both intended to visit later that week.

Except the shopping trip had begun to turn into something else, and though it was easy for the two of you to lose yourselves in each other, a children's toy store was not the place to become distracted.

Not to mention, your husband was Michael Jackson, so there were crowds of media representitives outside, just waiting to be able to get a glimpse of the pair of you.

Of course, the store had needed to be closed off from the public for the day, just so you and Michael could browse around in a manner that was as normal as the two of you could get.

Granted, it still wasn't quite normal, but that was the best you were going to get.

You giggled, turning back to give him a playful glare. "Stop, someone might see us!" you pushed him away gently, making him laugh. "Wait until we get home," you couldn't fight off the smirk that dominated your lips as you turned back to continue looking at the shelf of toys.

"Okay, now you're just making me even more impatient about getting out of here," he snickered, stealing another kiss from you before wandering over to the next aisle.

You laughed to yourself, continuing to look at the different items in front of you. It was quite a delight to be shopping for gifts, especially when the gifts were intended for the children that needed the smiles the most.

And you wouldn't have wanted to be doing it with anyone else other than your husband. It was one of the things that made your bond so strong.

Outside, people were gathered in huge numbers, and the only thing keeping them from barging into the store was the allocation of security.

The constant screams from the avid fans could easily have been anxiety-inducing, but you'd gotten used to it over the years.

Besides, the fans were always showing enthusiasm because they loved the pair of you so much - it wasn't so intimidating when you remembered that.