❥𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗗𝗮𝘆៚𝖳𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗋𝖺

•❥៚✦••••••🧸••••••✦៚❥•
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 thethoughtss,
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭!
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠,
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡!!

🌸𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄&𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒🌸
❥𝓘𝓼𝓱𝓪
🌸𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓜𝓙𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼🌸
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
•❥៚✦••••••🧸••••••✦៚❥•

You stared at your reflection in the mirror, letting out a shaky breath as you ran your hands over the fabric of your beautiful white wedding dress.

Every inch of you looked perfect in the look that your makeup artists and designer had put together for your big day.

From your hairdo to the colour of your perfectly pedicured toes that couldn't even be seen through the sophisticated shoes you wore - everything was perfect.

Yet despite being the epitome of physical perfect at that point, you felt a lot less 'put-together' on the inside.

Oh no, on the inside, you were far from put-together.

Any bride would have been nervous for her special day - a mix of butterflies and anticipation for what was to come. However, your particular special day was going to be very different from that of most brides.

Because you just marrying the love of your life - you were also marrying one of the most recognized individuals in the world.

And he went by the name Michael Jackson.

Ah yes, it might have been many a girl's dream to marry such a man, but you were the one living that particular dream.

In less than half an hour, you were going to be standing beside the man you loved, pledging your eternal love in front of the whole world.

Oh yes, the wedding ceremony was going to be televised, almost as widely broadcasted as a royal wedding itself.

Everything had been months in the making, and you knew that the church was going to be packed with famous guests - many of which you hadn't even met yet.

Those who couldn't be invited to the ceremony were gathered in large numbers, outside of the church, and those who couldn't physically be there, in the area, were watching the telecast from the comfort of their homes.

It was crazy, but it was happening - and you were going to be the center of attention.

Except you weren't looking forward to that last bit.

It had sounded like a bearable idea in theory, but now that the moment was drawing closer, you were terrified.

You were due to leave for the church in a few minutes, but you had asked for a few moments alone in your dressing room, just so you could recollect yourself.

"It's okay, (Y/N), you can do this. All you have to do is focus on Michael," you whispered to yourself.

A small smile formed on your face as you thought about your future husband, already waiting at the church.

All you cared about was marrying him - the telecast was something you only agreed to because you knew how much he cared for his fans.

They all wanted to be a part of it, in some way, so you'd willingly agreed to have your wedding become a public event - even though you would really have preferred a more intimate ceremony.