❥𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻៚𝖨𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖤𝗋𝖺

•❥៚✦••••••🧸••••••✦៚❥•
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 mjspytee, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐲.
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡!!
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠!!

🌸𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄&𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒🌸
❥𝓘𝓼𝓱𝓪
🌸𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓜𝓙𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼🌸
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
•❥៚✦••••••🧸••••••✦៚❥•

Michael sighed as he fell into his seat on the filming set. Around him, there were walls set-up to appear as though he were in an oriental restaurant, and beside him, was his good friend - Chris Tucker, who also happened to be his co-star in the short-film that was currently in the making.

At the present moment, everyone was on a five minute break, so many of the stage-hands and filming crew members were standing around casually, conversing with each other.

It was evening, so there was a very nostalgic ambience that took over the whole vicinity.

Michael and Chris still had their bowls of rice in front of them, which served as props for the opening scene - in which they were to look as though they were eating.

Everyone seemed distracted, but there was one person that was a little more enchanted than the rest - and that was Michael.

For everyone else, the most exciting part of filming was being near Michael - but for the man himself, the most interesting aspect was a single young woman, named Lorraine.

But she was no ordinary young woman - no, she was the female lead for the short film, in which Michael's character was supposed to be besotted with the beautiful young woman.

That was supposed to be the plot for the short-film, except that dynamic had seeped into reality.

Even when the cameras had stopped rolling, Michael was still besotted with Lorraine, and she didn't even seem to notice it.

Everything about her enchanted Michael, so much so that it grew increasingly difficult to hide how captivated he was.

Increasingly difficult indeed.

"Fine, ain't she?" Chris smirked at his friend when he saw the metaphorical hearts in Michael's eyes as he watched her interact with some of the back-up dancers across the set.

All Michael could do was laugh and roll his eyes as he diverted his gaze.

"Listen, Mike, if you want to talk to her, you gotta make a move, man," Chris continued loudly.

"Shh! Shut up!" Michael turned to glare at his friend. "She'll hear you!"

"Well she's gotta hear one of us, otherwise she's never gonna know that you're crazy about her," Chris shrugged. "You've been admiring her for the past two weeks, and you ain't said anything yet - when are you gonna ask her out?"

"That is none of your business," Michael scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Just shut up and eat your rice,"

"Mhm," Chris wiggled his eyebrows, knowing that Michael would have to make a move, sooner or later. "Can't do that, not until it's time to film again,"