PART 47

//ERRORS AHEAD//

THIRD PERSON POV

Lisa woke up first, she rubbed her eyes, adjusting to the light coming from the sun.

She's about to move when she felt heavy in her arms, she glanced to her side. A smile immediately flashed on her face when she saw her girl sleeping in her arm

She stared to the cute kitten and adore her face.

Lisa slowly caressed Jennie's mandu cheeks and put a small kisses.

Jennie is on deep sleep that's why she can't feel her lover kissed her

Lisa still continue putting small kisses to wake up the latter.

" Hmmmm " Jennie moved slightly still eyes closed

Lisa giggles and kissed the latter to her lips. Jennie who's now awaken, smile between the kiss and put her hands on Lisa's nape.

Lisa move slowly to the top of Jennie to deepen the kiss.

The couple continue kissing each other passionately until they out of air. They both smile while their forehead closed to each other.

" Good morning my beautiful honey, baby, love, sweet heart  " Lisa greeted her girlfriend

Jennie giggles

" Good morning to you too hon " she answered to Lisa

They both decided to go downstairs to joined the others to eat breakfast.

When they all done eating, Jennie's Mom and Dad bid their goodbye and went to the office.

Jennie's and Lisa's friends change their clothes and afterwards bid their goodbye too, leaving the couple in the house.

Lisa remember what she said last night to Jennie.

She told Jennie to change her clothes and they going somewhere. Jennie been so excited coz this is the first time that they will go outside as a couple.

Hours passed both of them are ready to leave. They use Jennie's car and Lisa is the one who's driving.

After the accident, Lisa parents didn't allow her to use again her motorbike. Lisa felt sad about that, the latter understand that her parents only wanted to take her away from danger.

Hour's passed, they reached their destination.

Jennie jumped out from the car excitedly when she saw where Lisa brought her.

Lisa chuckled from the reaction of her girlfriend. She hop out the car and come near to Jennie.

Lisa decided to brought her girlfriend to amusement park.

Jennie smile to the latter and interwined their fingers

" What do want to try first hon ? " Lisa aksed Jennie who's now roaming her eyes around the places

" There ! Come-on hon ! I wanna try the ferris wheel ! " Jennie scream and pulled Lisa

Lisa chuckled

They spend their whole morning on the park, try all the ride's they wanted, play some games and specially, food trip. Jennie really enjoy it being in the park with Lisa, her smile never fade when they got their. While Lisa also enjoying too, but not because of the amusement park but because of Jennie. She just staring while grinning to her lover in whole time.

They go straight to Lisa's apartment. Lisa carry all the stop toys they got from playing.

They so tired to cook for their selves so, they end up ordering food . They start digging to their food as soon as the food came.