PART 67

//ERRORS AHEAD//

LISA'S POV

One week passed after my talk to Jisoo in her office. Still I can't remember where I saw that tattoo that the same to GD's tattoo.

" arrrggg ! Why is so hard to me to remember that ! " I yelled and pulled my hair because frustration. I lay my body into my bed and look to celling.

I stopped when my phone rings. At first, I just ignore it but the caller didn't give up and called me again. I groaned and extend my arm to get my phone. I answered the call without looking at the caller name.

" Who's this ?! " I asked yelling at the person who called me " f*ck you Manoban ! And why are you yelling at this early morning uh ? Are you in your period ? " When I heard Jisoo voice a lough immediately exit in my mouth " now your Loughing at me. Nice " she, and I know she rolling her eyes right now.

" Sorry for my attitude Unnie. I didn't know your the one who calling me " I apologize at her " it's alright. I made you past right now " she and we both lough

" Why did you call me uh ? " I asked her. I'm just confused, Jisoo didn't call me if she not had a important things to say " I'll tell you later. By the way, where are you right now Lisaya ? " She said made me so confused right now. She even sound so serious.

" In the mansion Unnie, why ? " I said didn't ask her again about the reason why she called me " alright. Wait us there, we're just a half hour away from your mansion " us ? She mean two or more ? " You with someone ? " 

" Yeah " she simply answered " whom ? " " I'm with Kai. I'm driving right now so I need to hung up this call. I expecting a delicious breakfast waiting for us when we arrive and don't forget my chicken Lisa ! " She said made me lough. Nothing change, she still the Jisoo who loved chickens.

" Yes Ms. Kim, drive safely bye ! " I hung up the phone didn't wait for her respond. I lift up my body putting my phone in my pocket and made my way to the kitchen, to tell the maids to prepare the foods for Jisoo and Kai.

" Yah ! What's this Lisaya ? Don't tell me you will eat breakfast again ?! " Seulgi barged in the kitchen and shocked with the food she seeing " No. You bear . Jisoo and our friend Kai will be here later. And of course Jisoo the great chicken, requested this all " I explained and she nodded

" Oh I see " she and about to leave but I stopped her " where's Irene and Suzy ? I didn't see them when we ate breakfast " I asked her and she chuckled at my question. ' what's wrong with my question uh ? Why is she chuckling at it ? I asked myself sending Seulgi a confused look

" They still sleeping  Lisaya. I think you forgot that our two friends are love sleeping " She answered , I facepalm my self for forgetting that. " Thank you for reminding me Seul. Can you wake them up ? So that they can join Jisoo and Kai to eat breakfast " I told her and she nodded, and salute at me before marching upstairs.

I chuckled for her silliness

I stayed to the living room to wait Jisoo and Kai and also to my lazy friends.

Many minutes passed when I heard footsteps on the stairs. I averted my gaze there and so Seulgi holding Irene and Suzy hands pulling them to walk.

I chuckled while looking at them

" I almost take an our to wake up this two lazy " Seulgi said when they already in front of me. She guided Suzy and Irene to sat in the long couch. " Who told you to wake us up uh ? " Suzy asked Seulgi with her sleeping tone

" Lisa " Seul simple answer and the two lazy girls glared at me. *gulp* " I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep guys. Jisoo and Kai will be here. I want you two to eat breakfast with them because Jisoo requested me to prepare breakfast before they arrive " I explained and they nodded