PART 49

//ERRORS AHEAD//

LISA'S POV

I parked my car in the school parking lot and hurriedly hop out and runs to the another side to open the door for my beautiful girlfriend.

Bahagya akong yumuko at inabot sakanya ang aking kamay.

Jennie giggles because of my antics

" Yah ! Stop that hon ! I'm not a princess to treat me like that " Jennie whined with a red tint on her cheeks. I stood up straight to met her gaze.

Cute>.<

" You maybe not a real princess but, for me your my precious princess " I finish my state with a wink

" Seriously Lisa ? Corny lines at this early ? " Jisoo utter from my behind. I turned back and saw her looking to me with her disgusting face. Kuya Nam and the others is in her back

" Ang waley Lisa ! " Jung teasingly said

" Big eww for your corny lines Lisayah " Nancy added and all of them lough except me. Even my girlfriend is Loughing too.

I raised my brows to them

" Yah ! You all so mean! I hate you guys !! And you ! " * I pointed to Jennie * " I hate you too but I love you more ! " I whined then pouted my lips

Ghad ! Even my girlfriend Loughing to me ? I can't believe this !

" I'm sorry hon, I just can't help it " Jennie while suppressing her loughter, I pouted more

Jennie approached me, tiptoeing then lean forward to pecked to my lips. I can't help but smile, put my hands on her waist to pull her closer to me. She wrapped her hands to my nape and deepen the kiss.

This is how Jennie Kim say sorry to me guys, How sweet right ? My anger will set aside whenever she doing this.

" Eww ! You two horny couple go get a room ! " Chaeng yelled but we didn't stop kissing.

" Please give some respect for singles over here "  I heard Jung state.

We stopped when we felt that we need to breath. I glanced to Jennie who's now panting too. I pecked one last time to her panting lips before holding her hands and interwined.

I turn my gaze to our friends

" Hey ? Sorry for the scene while ago. We gotta go now, see you later guys ! " I state moving backward slowly as I waved my free hand to them. Jennie waved to them too, they just waved back and took their ways to their respective rooms.

Naglakad kami sa corridor na magkahawak kamay habang nakangiti.

This is the first day we walk here as a couple. All of the students here in our school knew about us already. I posted some pictures of mine with Jennie when we celebrating christmas and new year and announced that we are dating.

Mabilis lang naming narating ang aming room. May ilang mga classmates namin ang bumati saaming dalawa yung iba naman ay nakangiti lang.

" Hon wait " I stopped her when she's about to sit on her chair

" Why ? " Nagtatakang tanong niya

" Madumi tignan mo " turo ko sa upuan. I took some tissue paper inside my bag and also alcohol. I sprayed alcohol on the chair and also to the armchair and whipped it using the tissue paper.

" Done ! Now you can sit now " may ngiting sa labing usal ko.

" Thanks hon " Jennie said and kissed my cheeks