PART 72

//ERRORS AHEAD//

Day's passed and it's already my wedding... I don't know but I can't feel excitement on this wedding...

What's wrong self ?

After that incident on Lisa's condo I didn't talk to her anymore... She keeps going in our house in the middle of the night like what she doing before but I didn't let her in or even get outside just to see and talk to her...

Yeah, I let wait for nothing. Ang sama ko noh ? Hmm

I still mad at her until now... Because of her kiss I'm now confused about what I'm feeling for GD and it gave me a headache... Naguguluhan nako, hindi kona maintindihan ang sarili ko...

After Lisa kissed me I dreamed again with the mysterious person that probably part of my past... I still can't figure out who's that person...

Ilang gabi din akong nanaginip ng ganon na para bang may pinapahiwatig saakin... But I just shrugged it and just focus on my wedding whick is I'm not excited...

" Done " My train of thoughts stopped when the makeup artist spoke .. I looked at her in the mirror then smiled, she smiled back... " Your not looks very happy Ms. Kim, what's the problem ? " ... She asked looking at me

I sigh

Ano bang mali saakin ? kahit ako hindi ko alam kung ano bang mali saakin ba't ako nagkakaganto...

" I don't know "... I answered simply.... She held my both shoulder and twisted the chair where I'm sitting. I'm now  facing her...

" Ms. Kim do you love him ? " .. She asked and I don't know how to answer her question

Do I really love him ? Kung mahal ko siya bakit ako nagkakaganto sa mismong araw ng kasal namin ?

" Your still had time to back out Ms. Kim... Wedding is not a joke, when you say ' I do ' there's no turning back... Decide now or you regret later "... She stated and taps my shoulder before she left me alone....

Please somebody tell me what should I do ? I need kausap ! Give me at least one.

Minutes later and I heard the door inside this room opened and I saw Jisoo's face " Hi Jane "... She greeted me while grinning

That's so fast, thanks Lord

" Hi "

Lumapit ito saakin at naupo sa harapan ko

" I talked to your makeup artist and she told me that you had a problem. What is it ? " ... She held my hands... I didn't answer her and just stare at her ...

" Jane " she called me and I sigh

Maybe I should tell her. Baka matulugan niya pa ako sa problema ko ngayon

" Unnie, I don't know if I still want to marry GD "... I stated , ngumiti naman ito saakin ng napakalawak..

Damn ! May problema ba'to sa utak ? Hindi joke yung sinabi ko oara matuwa siya -_-

" Why are you grinning uh ? Hello Jisoo are you crazy ? I'm want to ditch my wedding and you just grinning there "... I said rolling my eyes..

She chuckled and hugged me.

I mentally facepalm myself

Sa sobrang masayahing tao nito pati mga serysong usapan tinatawanan niya na -___-

Epekto nato ng sobrang pagkain ng manok , I'll tell Chaeyoung to stop Jisoo from eating chicken ...

Jisoo broke the hugs and stared at me... " I knew it Jane "... She said and made me more confused.