Chapter 1: Friends?

"Denki give me back the controller!" "No! I wanna play!" Kirishima and Kamanari are fighting over the controller to the Nintendo while Mina is winning to Mario kart.

Bakugou, Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina, and Sero are all hanging out at Bakugou's. Bakugou obviously didn't want them over but where ever Bakugou goes they are sure to follow.

"Yes! I win!" yells Mina. "No fair! Denki took the controller I demand a rematch!" says Kirishima. "I was trying to help!" Defends Kaminari. "Sero what happened?" asks Mina. Sero looks up from his phone. "Huh? What?" They break into laughter. "Ugh! Come on! Bakugou! Did you see what happened?" whines Mina. "Yeah." "Great! Then what happened?" "I don't care. Figure it out yourself." "Ugh!" As Mina and Kiri start arguing Bakugou gets up to get a glass of water. "Hey? Bakugou?" "What do you want Sparkplug?" "Are you ok?" "What do you mean? I'm fine." "You're just acting weird...like you have a stick up your ass or something." "What did you say?!" "Uh! It's nothing bad I just wanted to be sure everything is ok?!" "I'm fine!" Denki leaves the room and Bakugou hears the noise from the next room quiet down, Suddenly Kirishima walks in. "Bakubro? You good?" "Why do people keep asking that?! I am fine!" "Bakubro...You're not fine. You're more touchy than usual." "I'm fine!" "You can tell me anything." "I just wish all of you would leave me alone for once! You are always by my side! It's annoying! You guys are just a nuisance!" Kirishima seems taken aback. "If that's how you really feel then I guess we'll just leave you alone." "Yes! That is how I feel!" "Oh...Ok...Then bye I guess..." Kirishima leaves the kitchen and a few minutes later Bakugou hears the front door open and shut.