Chapter 5: Forgiveness

Last night Bakugou spends the night in Kiri's room. They talked about how they can get Mina, Sero, and Denki to listen to him. "Ok so I'll get them to come to my room after school and I'll text you when they are there. Then you'll come in and lock the door and apologize. Got it?" "Got it." Kiri nods then goes to find his friends. Bakugou doesn't want him to go. He doesn't want to lose his best friend again. It's just one more day. You can do it Bakugou. One more day you can do it. Bakugou struggles to pay attention in class. Taking glances next to him to be sure Kiri was still there. He knew he was still there he just worried. A lot! Finally, it's the end of the day! Bakugou gathers his stuff and before leaving looks at Kiri who is surrounded by Mina, Sero, and Denki. Kiri locks eyes with him and gives him a nod of his head. Bakugou nods back and quickly walks to his dorm. He tries to do his homework but can't stop looking at his phone. About 10 minutes later and he finally gets a text from Kiri telling him to come over. Bakugou immediately heads for Kiri's room. He doesn't even knock. He just walks in and locks the door. Mina, Sero, and Denki all looked surprised. Mina is the first to speak up. "Bakugou. Leave. Now! Kiri doesn't want you here!" "No Mina! It's ok. I invited him. He wants to apologize." They go quiet and Bakugou realizes it's his turn to speak up. So he does. He tells them everything. From the fight with his parents to last night with Kiri. "I'm so sorry guys. Please will you forgive me?" "Honestly Bakugou," Denki speaks up. "You didn't think we'd stay mad at you forever did you?" Bakugou looks up to see his friend's expressions. "Of course we forgive you!" says Mina getting up and giving him a hug. Bakugou hugs back and feels so relieved. The Bakusquad spends the rest of the night talking and having fun until it's time for them to part. They say their goodbyes and head to their dorms. That night Bakugou had the best sleep he's had all week.