Chapter 2: You have no friends.

The next day at school Bakugou walks into the classroom expecting to be surrounded by Mina, Denki, Sero, and Kiri. But no one did. Honestly, Bakugou was relieved. He sat down at his seat and waited for class to begin. Aizawa walks into the room sleepily as ever and starts taking attendance "Shoto," "Here." "Izuku," "Present!" "Sero," "Here." "Mineta," "Here." "Ochaco," "Here!" "Mina," "Here Sir!" "Kaminari," " Here your Honor!" "Momo," "Present." "Bakugou," "Here." "Kirishima...Kirishima?" Mina raises her hand. "Yes, Mina." "Kiri has a fever, Sir!" "Thank you, Ms. Ashido. Iida," After that Bakugou spaced out. Kirishima is sick? Bakugou turned around to look at Mina but she was paying no attention to him. For the rest of the day, Bakugou couldn't stop thinking about Kiri. As soon as Bakugou got back to the dorms he went straight to Kirishima's room. Kiri opens the door and looks shocked at first but then his face slowly melts into a frown. "What are you doing here?" "I brought your homework and some medicine." Bakugou holds up a bag of medicine and is holding a stack of work in the other. "Uh... Thanks." Kirishima takes the medicine and work and starts to close the door. "Wait! Can I come in?" Kiri pauses "...No." then he closes the door in Bakugou's face and locks it. "Wha! Hey! Shittyhair open this door right now!" "He doesn't have to! He said no so why don't you leave him alone already?!" Bakugou turns around to see Denki standing there. "What did you just say to me Sparkplug?!" "I said! Leave! Him!Alone!" shocked Bakugou starts to walk away. As he passes Denki he says "I was just checking up on my friend. I'd do the same for any of you." Bakugou steps onto the elevator and pushes the button to the lobby. As the doors are about to close Denki speaks up. "If we are such great friends would you really call us a nuisance? Bakugou you don't have any friends anymore." Bakugou stands there in shock. The doors close before he can say anything. The doors open again once he reaches the lobby. As he enters the room he sees Sero and Mina talking. He starts to walk over to them but before he reaches them Mina gets up from where she was sitting and walks past Bakugou. Bakugou catches her wrist. "Mina wait." she pulls her wrist free. "Don't talk to me." she says sternly and then heads upstairs. Bakugou turns to Sero but he is already at the front door. He opens the door and before leaving says "You messed up Bakugou." Bakugou feels like he can't breathe all of a sudden. He slides down the wall and collapses to the floor. He places his head between his knees and starts to cry.