03 : destroy mode

author's

author's

"how's seonghwa doing?" jihoon appeared out of nowhere. seonghwa was supposed to be released by next month, but it was postponed to next year. so they would be focusing on another project next month.

"something is blocking the progress to make his system function normally. watch this." soonyoung replied.

"hello. i'm HVVA9, but you can call me seonghwa! wh- wh- zz- destroy mode activated-" seonghwa was shut down by soonyoung.

"where does the destroy mode came from? i didn't program him like this!" soonyoung was frustrated.

"uhm... it was actually me who programmed him like that. i didn't think it would cause a problem." jihoon said making the tiger looking man stared at him, disbelief.

"jihoon! what did i said about violence in a robot? it's very dangerous! our creations are family friendly!" soonyoung started to nag.

"i know, i know. i will re-program him after this."

it was not a good choice to put destroy mode in seonghwa. imagine having a robot with pretty face but suddenly glitched and goes to destroy mode. i would be the first one running for the sake of my life. it's about drive, it's about power. we stay hungry, we devour. okay i'm sorry.

"by the way, before we release this project, we need to test seonghwa to see if he's safe for people. and we can't test it ourselves because he knows us. we need someone else to run the test with him." jihoon said.

"what a loss that we can't test him ourselves. i really want to be friends with him!" and he was pouting again, it made jihoon laughed softly.

"do you have anyone in mind that could help us run the test?" jihoon asked.

"hmm... i could ask yunho!"

"yunho? isn't he's busy with his dad's company?"

"if he can't help us, he could ask some of his friends!"

"you know his friends?" jihoon asked again.

"yeah! they're mingi, wooyoung, yeosang and hongjoong!" ateez must be really proud now because they're seventeen's friends here.

"since yunho is the most trusted one in this case, then go ahead ask him. his friends are not that bad, right?" he looked into soonyoung's eyes with full of hope and faith.

"don't worry, yunho could never do something bad. his friends are kind too! just a little bit hyper, except for hongjoong. he's the tired father of the group." soonyoung's words made him feel relieved.

❝ when trust is broken, sorry means nothing. ❞

» continue reading?