Chapter 3

My family being as big as it was, we owned a mini van, as we all squished into the van my father drove off to the pack house.

the drive was short, once we arrived we where face to face with a large house lined with hedges and iron fences. to the left torches lead a path to the ceremony. My Father left me in charge of the youngest 3; Dre, Blue and Summer. They latched onto my hand as my father lead us to the cereomny. "Welcome!" a voice i immediatly recognised as Alpha Michelson wafted through the air, he stood on large stage in front of a microphone. We took a seat on a log closer to the back of the large crowd. "Tonight we celebrate new memebers and new transformations. First i'd like to acknowledge the great rebirth of our pack it is now 10 years of peaceful and strong hold of our pack since the dark times." everyone around us bowed there heads in respect, our family in particular couldnt bare the image of the dark times it was tragic for our family. "New Memebers, tonight we are blessed to welcome Comittee Minister Matthew Salvatore and his family." gasps and whispers erupted around the crowd. "He has chosen our pack for aslyum as Sin Pack, the cause of the Dark Times is still out there." Alpha Michelson's warrior wolves gathered my family and lined us up, as our names where called from youngest to eldest we had to walk up to the podium where he stood. " Dre Adam, Blue Ivy, Summer, Noah, Alaina Lee, Rebekah Joy, Jesepy, Damon, Liliana Rose, Devon Storm lycan gene," as my name was called everyones head snapped in my direction, i walked up to the podium and stood next to Lilly, "Jaccob Dean, Mother Julia and Father Matthew." We all stood in front of this pack, i felt naked as there eyes peirced into my body.

After the ceremony the party began and Alpha and Luna Violet welcomed us to dinner. "I apologize my son wasn't present tonight he has been absent for many days, he'll be back soon enough." Alpha said as he sat at the head of the table. "It's fine, what a lovely home you have," my mother said. "It has been in the family for generations." Luna replied, mother and Luna started to engage in small talk between each other. "Matthew have you considered joining my council, until my son takes my throne," Alpha asked, "We have known each other for a long time, don't you think we can put our heads together to help your family safe?" My father sighed, "My family is my main priority and I will gladly accept until the committee is fully functionally, we will then return." they shook hands and smiled. "Father what's the Committee?" Noah asked jumping onto Fathers lap, "Son the Committee is a group of people that keep an eye out for other packs and rogues. If any naughty things happen or people break the rules of the committee they get in trouble." "Your father was head of the committee," Alpha interjected making Noah smile, "The committee is in Alaska right in the middle, one day we will return." my father explained some more to Noah, Noah wasn't born yet when the dark times started so father explained everything.

Soon after dinner we left, the little ones fell asleep in the car and Jacob and I carried them inside the house. After such a big day as I walked into my room And flopped onto my bed and immediately was greeted by darkness, letting it consume me I sunk into my bed.