Chapter 9

"Sit down now!" I order Ryder, it was Monday we where at his parents house. "You told me on Saturday that you would tell me what was going on between you and Marcel on Sunday, well hello it's Monday!" I stand in front of him as he sits on the sofa. "I'm sorry it slipped-" He tries to explained but I cut him off, "it didn't slip your mind Ryder, you where stalling me!" This matter must be big because I caught him whispering to Leonardo and Elijah yesterday so I needed to know. "fine! You want to know Ill tell you," I nodded trying to stay angry at him. "Good," I say sitting across from him.

"11 years ago, a pack came together; Sin pack. People thought they were just rogues but no they weren't Sin pack was a Lycan pack. As you already know about the dark times of the committee but you do not know the reason why," he runs a hand through his hair "Well, as you know every pack has an heir, well the former Alpha of Sin pack Tybalt Sin had a son and his son was the heir but they needed a Luna, a very powerful Lycan. Lycans have a certain powers so they found the Lycan with the most reliable power." I was understanding but confused at how Marcel came into this, "What about Marcel." He scowled, "By Marcel do you mean Thaddeus Sin, yeah Marcel or Thaddeus is the heir to Sin Pack." I felt my eyes tear up, "Sin Pack is after you Devon not your family," I turn around to see Alpha Michelson walk followed slowly behind by Beta Richard. "Why?" I ask, "Devon do you remember when Ryder mentioned the Lycan powers before?" Richard asked, I nodded. "Well once they found out yours they wanted yours," I ran my fingers through my hair and yanked it. "What's my power?" Alpha sits back slowly, "Your a shield and something most dangerous, you control one of the elements," he rubbed his temple, Ryder had now came and joined me on the seat adjacent to where he was before. "How come Sin Pack hasn't caused havoc and chaos," I ask, "Only when a Lycan pack stays in one place for a long period of time shall it cause such destruction, that is what happened 10 years ago." This was a lot to take in, "I'm going to go for a run," I say and walk out of the house and head for the forest. I turn to my Lycan and started running, Lycans don't like turning into there wolf because it's filthy. My Lycan was grey and tinged with blue.

My mind was overloaded with to much information. Marcel or Thaddeus was so close to me and my family. So many things buzzed in my mind. How did Blood Moon Pack know so much about Sin Pack? How did Ryder know about Thaddeus? I knew he was familiar.

I stopped running when I came into a clearing and turned back to my human form, naked. I pulled on some clothes and walked slowly to the centre of the clearing. "Devon or should I say Danielle," Thaddeus stepped into the clearing. How did he know this was impossible! "How do you know that!?" I spat, "Well, your father was so persistent about making sure to hide you, he changed your name and well the internet is a very useful resource," He circled around me like I was his prey. "Step away from her!" I turn to see Ryder half naked, jeans hung lowly on his waist and his usual black button up undone revealing his picturesque body. "Oh so sorry big soon to Alpha," Thaddeus chuckled, "Myself and Danielle where just having a chat no harm done." Ryder had a confused espression, "Danielle? Who's Danielle," I put my hand up. "My name is Danielle Storm Salvatore," "But how?" He was utterly confused and lets just say Thaddeus was loving this. "My father told me when I was 8 that if I changed my name it would keep me safe and protected, so we turned my name to Devon and it stuck." I smiled weakly and Ryder nodded, "Thaddeus leave now!" Ryders alpha voice boomed, "Haven't heard you call me that in a while." Marcel smirked, "Danielle I'll see you again." Like that he was gone.

"So Danielle or Devon which one?" Ryder asked as I sat on his lap staring at his exposed torso, we where back at his house in his large dark room. "Hmm, I like Devon it's been my name for ten years it can be my name for another 50," I smiled and kissed his lips. In a matter of seconds the small kisses turned into a major make out session till...
"Hello Little Brother."