Chapter 2: Keep it in secret and acting weird

12:45 p.m. Benham hill

Guren and Sideswipe was chilling at the hill while go for a walk. 

Guren: It was fun chilling at the hill.

Sideswipe: I know.

They talked each other and also about being a hero as well.

A few minutes later.

Guren looked at the time is 5:00 p.m.

Guren: Well I gotta go back now. 

Sideswipe: Well I'm staying here for a while.

Guren: Oh ok. Just don't be home too late Sides. Your father and your brother will be worry about you.

Sideswipe: I will.

Guren: See you at school tomorrow. Bye!

Sideswipe: Bye Guren.

Guren then went to his hoverbike and drove from there. Sideswipe stayed at the hill to see he's glowing at nighttime.

In around 6:00 p.m. Sideswipe's body then start glowing in nighttime, his back then glow and form a phoenix wing and his eye activate lurked. Sideswipe shocked and he was happy to show his true color.

Sideswipe: Wow I really did show my true color in nighttime. But yea now I have to go back home now. My father probably thinking 'where did I go'. Tomorrow I'm gonna do this again.

Sideswipe then transform and drove off back to his house. He also keep it secret so no one find out.

Friday: 6:00 a.m. Benham High School.

Sideswipe and Guren was talking near the locker as they wait for the bell ring for their first period. 

*bell rings*

They both then make their ways to the art class.

At Art class

They focusing painting on an aesthetic art. Guren then notice Sideswipe was acting weirdly once again.

Guren: *In mind* Huh again? Yesterday he was being bothering. Today he's acting strangely. I'm gonna ask him during lunchtime

Time skip

Lunchtime 11:00 a.m. At the cafeteria.

Guren and Sideswipe was eating their lunch with the other. Guren then asked Sideswipe.

Guren: Sideswipe I need to ask you something.

Sideswipe: Sure Guren.

Guren: Well yesterday I feel you we're something bothering you. Today you acted weirdly.

Sideswipe: What are you talking about dude? I'm not acting weird.

Guren: You sure?

Sideswipe: Yea.

The others saw them both talking. They also can see Sideswipe was acting a bit weird today.

Cyril: He's up to something isn't he?

Aergo: He sure are.

Knockout: Should we go see guys?

Powerhall: We should.

Time skip

After school 12:30 p.m.

Everyone going out from school to go back home. Sideswipe was already plan in around 5:00 p.m. He want to go out.

Sideswipe: I think I want to go to open park. Yea around 5:00 p.m. I will go.

As he transform and drove off to his house. The others can tell that he want to do something at the park.

Chooki: Ok guys so here's the plan. We gonna follow Sideswipe to the park so we can see what he was doing.

Bumblebee: Good Idea Chooki.

Guren: Because I wanna know what my best friend doing.

Tyler: Alright then.

Hot Rod: Let the plan start today.

To be continued

Chapter 3 coming tomorrow.