Bonus scene: Meet up with an ex-working partner.

Saturday: 7:30 a.m. Benham hill.

Zeta was walking at the hill to take some fresh air. Just then she notice a guy with black hoodie wearing yellow jeans was far away from her. She was familiar with the guy.

Zeta: Oh no it's Ace. I better get out of here before he notice me.

Zeta then ran faster from Ace so he won't notice him. 

(Ace is human not an transformer)

Ace was Zeta ex-working partner. They used to be work together at cafe for 3 years. But then something happen Ace then hate Zeta so much because she got a lot of attention he then blame Zeta and accusing her for everything. Zeta then quit her work at the cafe. She then move to Benham city and work with Sideswipe at the big company call CEO of Robinson Company because she was interest and Sideswipe's father was the owner of it. Zeta then meet Sideswipe's childhood friend name Guren Nash who is work same company with his best friend. After that they three hang out more often and became best pals. Also that's how Guren met Zeta.

At Benham Park

Zeta finally manage to escape from Ace. She then saw Guren and Sideswipe was talking to each other at the bridge. Zeta then goes to them.

Guren: Hey Zeta..girl.

They two looked at her she was sad and cold. Sideswipe notice that Zeta has saw her ex-working partner again.

Sideswipe: *sigh* It's him isn't it.

Guren: Who?

Sideswipe: His ex-working partner Ace.

Guren shocked that he hear Ace was Zeta ex-working  partner. He remember that Ace was his ex-friend.

Guren: Well Ace is my ex-friend in during I was primary school at Chicago Primary School. But yea did he notice you Zeta.

Zeta: Nope.... he did not notice me.

Sideswipe: Well Guren have you been acussing by him as well?

Guren: Yup he blame me for everything that I did nothing wrong and accusing me for nothing after that I can't hold it anymore. I tell to headmaster about it. He then expelled from Chicago Primary School. Then after I was primary school in four years, me and family move to Benham city before Zeta.

Sideswipe was got mad after he hear that his best friend was accused by him.

Sideswipe: Don't worry. I will protect you two from him. I will tell his parents move him to another school and his manager to fired him.

Guren: Thanks Sides.

Zeta: Yea we're lucky to have you.

They three then talked about random stuff as they laugh at it while they hangout at the park. After that Sideswipe goes to Ace house and tell everything about what he did. He also tell his manager about he was accusing someone too.

Sunday: 8:00 a.m. Big Benham Park

Everyone is hang out at the park. They all talk each other and laughed at the joke too. Guren and Sideswipe was far from them. They at the open section as they shot at the dummies as Zeus watching. 

Guren: Wow nice shot Sides.

Sideswipe: You too Guren.

Zeus: Wow you boys sure are good at shot skills

Both: Yea, we know Zeus.

They was about to shot more dummies as they saw Zeta ran to them as he hid behind Sideswipe.