Chapter 3: Find out his hidden and true color.

Around 5:00 p.m.

Sideswipe was outside at the house ready to go out. He checked everything that he need to bring.

Sideswipe: Alright, I have my weapon, my blaster gun and my core brick. Looks like everything is good. I'm gonna go now.

With that Sideswipe then transform and drove off to the park. The others get ready to follow him.

Guren: Alright guys let's go and follow him.

With that they follow him all the way to the park.

5:45 p.m. Benham Park

A few minutes later Sideswipe arrived at the park and so as the others. Sideswipe then transform into a bot mode. Meanwhile the others hide inside the bushes to see.

Sideswipe: I love going out at the nighttime. Watching night view and stargaze for sure.

The others.

Sunstreaker: My brother sure love doing this.

Gory: Yea we should do this more often.

Then nighttime has come as Sideswipe was ready to glow in the nighttime.

Sideswipe: Oh it's nighttime. I can't wait to do this.

The others then confused.

Starscream: Do what?

Burstout: Huh?

Thundercracker: What he gonna do?

Skywarp: Let's just see.

Back to Sideswipe.

Sideswipe's body then started glowing in nighttime, his back glowing and form a phoenix wing and his lurked power activate. The others got shocked to see his true color.

Optimus Prime: Oh my Primus. I never seen he glow in nighttime like this.

Ceylan: It's my first time seeing Autobot glowing in nighttime.

Megatroun: Wow.

Bryce: I can't believe my eyes.

Sunstreaker then explain to them.

Sunstreaker: It's because that is his hidden color and in nighttime he will glow to show his true color and what meaning of it.

The others really shocked.

Toxsa: Really Sunny?! That's cool

Grimlock: Looks like Sideswipe has show us his true color.

Dante: Yea.

As they all come out from bushes. They saw his true color which is still shocking.

Sideswipe: Wow I love this so much. But yea I don't want to do this infront of the others just yet though.

Beni: Or maybe you did right infront of us just now.

Sideswipe flinch as he felt he was being watched. He then turned around and he saw the others was looking at him even his best friend, his brother and his cousins was there as well. Sideswipe gets shy as he took out his hood and then cover himself. But Guren goes to him and take hood off from him.

Guren: Oh come on Sides. You don't have to be shy you looked cool though.

Windblade: Yea Slick. That color it suites to you.

Betsy: I can't believe we saw your true color in nighttime. It's red.

Gen: By the way what is the meaning of your true color?

Drift: Yea we wanna know.

Sideswipe then explained.

Sideswipe: Well my father told me that the meaning of my true color action, fierce, joy, anger, brave and leadership. It also meant radiance, love and will power. That's what's meaning of my true color.

Yuto: Wow.

Fracture: That's the meaning of your true color.

Divebomb: I didn't know you have a hidden color.

Airazor: Yea.

Melody: Whose power you got that?

Jetstorm: Yea, we wanna know.

Sideswipe gets uncomfortable to answer the question from them because the power that he got was from his mother. Maddison notice him.

Maddison: You don't have to answer if you're not uncomfortable.

Sideswipe: It's ok I can answer that.

Maddison: Ok then.

Sideswipe take a deep breath and ready to answer.

Sideswipe: Well I got this power from my mother. It was happen in two days ago.

The others suprised that he started to have his true color in two days ago.

Hotarou: Wow. You sure are acted up like your mother.

Slipstream: Yea.

Sideswipe: Do you guys like it?

Yuto: I don't say I like it. I say I love it!

Guren: Yea dude I love your true color. It's suit to you perfectly.

Fixit: Wow I wish I have a hidden color like you.

Jacob: I would love if you have hidden color too Fixit.

Jason: Same.

Hexit: Me too.

With that everyone hang out at the park as they watch the night view. They really love watching the night view especially in night.

The end