Chapter 2

IF YOU NOTICE SOME MISTAKES, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO TELL ME :)

***

Hinata waited until the door to Yamaguchi's appointed room closed. His smile melted into a grimace. Oh, no. Now he's nervous. But not the nerve-wracking kind of nervous. Just a little irregular beatings of his heart.

Can you blame him? All his life, he lived with Tadashi and their fellow demon buddies. And now, he have to live with a human being? Ha! Damn Council.

Oh well. He's a demon, and his roommate is a human. A low-level creature compared to him. He just have to show that human who is the senpai here. Hands on his waist, Hinata took a deep breath and pumped his fist in the air. "Yosh!"

Instead of knocking, Hinata used his own key to barge into the room. The Warden, Azumane-san told them that the layout for rooms in the Residence Hall are pretty much identical so he doesn't really have something he can boast to Tadashi when they meet tomorrow.

He passed by a door on the right side of the little hall way that leads to the main room. A pair of bed with a table in the middle, a door for the balcony adjacent to it and two study tables on the left side.

And a disturbingly naked (well, not really naked -- just topless. But still) guy in the middle of it standing there like he owns the room. Bare feet, sweat pants, well-toned abs, muscled chest with two perky nipples (woah, there), broad shoulders, white towel wrung around his neck which he uses to dry his wet face and still damp hair. Hinata gulped. He had never seen such human flesh like this before. And when the topless guy opened his eyes and set on Hinata, he was doomed. The color of his eyes reminds Hinata of the black hole and it's pulling him in.

They stared for a few seconds before raven orbs bulged in shock and then Hinata screamed.

"AAAHHHH! PERVERT! EXHIBITIONIST! THERE'S A NAKED PERVERT IN MY ROOM! AAHHH!!! OOMPFH!!--"

Hinata lost his balance when something soft was thrown straight at his face and he fell back on his butt. "Ouch..." He rubbed his hand on his ass, trying to soothe the pain.

"Oi, Chibi."

Hinata glared at the culprit of his aching butt.

"Why are you here? Middleschoolers aren't allowed inside the Residence Halls." Hinata's eyes widened in protest. How dare this guy! Calling him "chibi" is one thing and now -- Hinata's practically over a hundred years old to be called a middle schooler! ( though his height -- shut up bitch! -- ah, nevermind ) "And how on earth did you get in? I locked the door!" the guy's eyes squinted "You're a thief aren't you? You sneaky little --"

"Oi! You bastard!" Hinata growled just to shrink back, hiding half of his face behind the pillow (which the bastard threw at him) when the guy glared. This guy is scary, Hinata realized. "F-for your information I'm a college student too!" But Hinata Shouyo will never back down! "And I will be living here starting this day that's why I have a key so I used it to enter this room you jerk!" He threw the said key to the guy who caught it offhandedly.

The guy stared at the key. Then to Hinata. Then back to the key. Look of disbelief showed on his face and then his eyebrows furrowed. "You're a college student?" He eyed the now standing Hinata from head to toe.

Hinata rolled his eyes "Oh, for the love of -- Yes! I'm college student!" he gritted.

"Well, sorry I mistook you for a middle schooler. It wasn't entirely my fault. You can actually pass for an elementary, to be honest. How old are you anyway?"

This guy... is seriously looking for a fight, ain't he? "You..." Hinata's body is shaking, screaming bloody murder from so much ire for this man who's name he doesn't even know. "I'm obviously older than you, you stupid shit!"