Chapter 1

Akaichi: I have decided that I will start dedicating any of my stories to give back to any of you for your support :DD/

Thanks guys. Stay awesome :)

**

Incubi.

They were creatures known by their carnal deeds. They survive by feeding on human's vitality while giving the said human wanton pleasures.

They are beings that deserve to be scared of.

Or maybe not all of them.

Hinata Shouyo and Yamaguchi Tadashi are both Incubuses. But they were different -- or weird as what their fellow incubi chose to call them.

They're virgins.

In their hundreds of years as an incubus, they never experienced being held or holding someone with lust. They never had sex. They only lived off by human lust -- wet dreams or lascivious thoughts -- but they never really had any physical interactions with humans.

Which made other incubuses think that they're abomination.

A disgrace to the name of the Great Evil.

They're demons of lust. They were supposed to be sexually active, not keeping their chastity in check.

"I can't believe they're throwing us off the human realm!" Hinata huffed, stuffing his clothes in his bag irritatingly.

"Sensei said we have to so we can get used to being close to humans. Maybe that way, we can learn how to, um, have - you know - s-sex with them." Yamaguchi said awkwardly making them both blush.

They're in their room packing their things. Just earlier this morning, they were called to the Council which decided that they are sending Hinata and Yamaguchi to the human world to solve their "problems".

"They can fuck their own asses. It's not our fault we chose to be asexual -- that we ARE asexual." Hinata sat on his bed, "It's not like having sex with them is mandatory, right? We lived hundreds of years not doing that thing and yet we're still alive. Feeding on their lust had been enough." The Council is just being an obnoxious pain the butt.

Yamaguchi stared at him "You're getting smart Shouyo."

"Of course I'm smart, you ass!" Hinata laughingly threw a piece of clothe at Yamaguchi which he dodge off easily.

"Still short though."

"Like you're one to talk Noya-san! I'm taller than you!"

"I'm your senpai!"

"I'm still taller."

"A few millimeters doesn't count."

"Still taller~"

They had a staring contest for a minute then burst out laughing.

Nishinoya recovered first, still chuckling though while wiping off tears on the corner of his eye "But seriously Shouyo, Tadashi. I respect you -- I swear I don't give a damn if you're a homo, hetero, pan, or whatever -- but you can't be totally asexual. You are still a kid in our world. You're still growing, and soon enough their lust will never be enough. As an incubus, we have to find people that we are compatible with to be our Source."

"But..." Hinata pouted "having sex with random people?"

"It's disgusting." Yamaguchi cringed.

**

Karasuno University is huge is what Hinata first thought when he and Yamaguchi arrived. Tall buildings with rooms for normal classes and separate one for special classes and club rooms, a number of gymnasiums, an oval, a pool, buildings for dormitories, a greenhouse and a number of vicinities that his line of sight can't reach anymore.

Karasuno University is making Hinata feel so small. Not that he's going to say that aloud though.

"You registered quite late so most rooms are already occupied." The Warden's voice brought him back from his thoughts. They are at the Warden's office to get their room numbers. "We only have two rooms available but both have one occupant already."

He looked up at the Warden. He's tall. He's literally looming over Hinata like a giant. His long wavy-black hair is tied on his back and he has a beard which is quite weird because he's still a student which made him look a bit scary but Hinata knew he's a good man. How? He doesn't know but he knew. He just knew.

"Uh.. This may sound bossy or rude but can't we just ask them to share a room together so Tadashi and I can share the other one, Azumane-san?"

Azumane Asahi awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and tried to smile but it only appeared as contorted "That's the problem. If we let those two to share a room, they'll end up slitting each other's throats. So that option is not the best choice."

Hinata and Yamaguchi shared a knowing look. This is bad. They have no other choice but to share a room with a human. And they'll be living separately which they can't allow or else they'll have a huge problem. This will be their first time in the human realm so they'll need to stick with each other.

"Don't worry. The rooms are just across from one another so you don't really need to be away from each other." Azumane said assuring them like he'd read their minds. He and Tadashi just sigh dejectedly.

***

Saying that Yamaguchi is nervous as he stand at the door of his assigned room is an understatement.

His knees are shaking and beads of sweat on his forehead is an evidence that his heart is literally thumping hard inside his chest. He's scared. He lived all his life in the demon realm and even though they had occasional interactions with humans, he never really had the chance to live with a human under the same roof.

What will his roommate be like? Will he be like the majority of humans that reek of filthy thoughts and lust? Will he treat Yamaguchi good or is he a bully? And what scares Yamaguchi the most is what if he slipped and made a mistake and out him and Hinata's true identity?

They can't let any human know that they're incubi.

He took a deep breath and felt Hinata beside him shining brightly like the dumb sun with his orange hair.

"Don't be so nervous Tadashi. They will never know. And if he ever do something bad to you just shout and I'll rip his innards with my bare teeth." Hinata dared to show his fangs. The Council cast some spell to them to hide their true form so they can stay in the human world without being noticed.

"Yeah. Thanks." he smiled back. He tried to knock and when he heard a faint voice saying "come in", he braced himself and entered the room.

He immediately noticed that the room's big and tidy. Upon the entrance, he passed by a door on the right side which was slightly parted so he knew it was the bathroom. At the end of the little hallway is the main room which was composed of two beds on the right with a bedside table in the middle, lampshade at the top. A sliding door next to the bed which leads to a balcony and two study tables on the left side with one obviously occupied.

Someone with broad shoulders, strong back and the most beautiful golden hair he had ever seen in his hundred years of existing is sitting in front of one of the study tables. Obviously studying. He stiffened when his room mate looked back on his shoulders, eyeing Yamaguchi from head to toe. Behind the glasses, Yamaguchi can see that his eyes are gold too.

"Uhh.. I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi. We'll be roommates from now on. Please take care of me!" He said, bowing his head.

His roommate didn't say anything, just shrugged and got back to what he's doing before Yamaguchi entered the room. "Tsukishima Kei. Just don't touch my things and we're good."

One word: RUDE!

*

THIS IS STILL AN IDEA THO. I DON'T THINK I CAN PULL THIS OFF :v OR MAYBE I CAN BUT NOT YET D:

SHALL I CONTINUE?